• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MSaleh8 on December 25, 2023
Hi everyone, We have Cdata driver for Hubspot that we're using to retrieve contacts analytics. It uses Hubspot API to retrieve our records. We have retrieved the records of the enrollement of contacts through workflows as seen below that change read more
Participant
December 28, 2023 02:19
Already rolled that out yes 🙂 that would get me the latest record only from the table above.
SLovejoy on June 06, 2023
There are numerous posts on this board and others referencing this topic but none of these that we have trialled thus far work correctly. Does anyone - ideally from hubspot - have the JS snippet that needs to be ingested by Google Tag Manager in read more
Participant
July 01, 2023 10:51
Many thanks for your helpful reply here, Teun. There was further work that had to be undertaken with Google's technical team themselves in order to g...read more
AWilliamson29 on November 21, 2022
I am trying to implement a solution where I have an embedded app in an iframe. I want to track using the tracking code. However, since rules are strict iframes cannot access the cookies stored by hubspot in the parent site. I am passing __hstc read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
April 13, 2023 20:47
Or add params to iframe url ?
Solved
chrisati on March 14, 2021
I am starting to host most of my scripts on my local web server. Are there any issues with storing the .js script myself? Any best-practices or how-tos or is it as easy as creating the below .js file at /scripts/555555.js and referencing it in the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
March 18, 2021 13:19
@chrisati should have no problems with hosting it locally. Just download it and reference the local one instead of the hubspot hosted one. One thin...read more
Solved
MichalC on December 08, 2020
Hello, for marketing purposes I was asked to add a uniqe ID to meta tag on every single hubspot page, so I decided to use content_id variable. The problem is that at blog_home page, blog_tag and blog_author page this variable returns '0'. I have use read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide
December 09, 2020 21:19
Hi @MichalC I don't think content_id and blog_author.id will be duplicated, but I'm not sure. If you want to make sure you avoid duplication...read more
matthew-brilman on October 22, 2020
Hi, We are wondering why we are having the same result every time, even we update our site as per guidelines. It is something the Grader is storing the score result? Why scores are consistent all the time? when we are scanning multiple times result read more
Participant
October 28, 2020 03:12
Hi @dennisedson , Thanks for your reply. You can take any website URL and you can see the same issue. We were trying with serval time gaps like so...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.