CMS Development

OZarp

Loader

SOLVE

Hey,

I have a question. Is it possibel to get a loader for the websit/pages? So the page have time to load before the visitor can see the page.

If so, how? 

1 Accepted solution
Anton
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Loader

SOLVE

Hi @OZarp

yes - it's possible. From a ux point I wouldn't recommend it since this is a quite old technique but if you want - add it. 

Basically you need some kind of jQuery/Javascript for this which will be placed in your base.html/layout.html which will be executed everytime somebody opens the page. 

There are a ton of ready-to-use loaders out there in the wild. So again - find the one you'd like to add, place the script in your base/layout html file, apply some CSS if needed and done 

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Anton
Solution

Loader

SOLVE

Hi @OZarp

yes - it's possible. From a ux point I wouldn't recommend it since this is a quite old technique but if you want - add it. 

Basically you need some kind of jQuery/Javascript for this which will be placed in your base.html/layout.html which will be executed everytime somebody opens the page. 

There are a ton of ready-to-use loaders out there in the wild. So again - find the one you'd like to add, place the script in your base/layout html file, apply some CSS if needed and done 

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature