CMS Development

mdenning
Participant

How to edit the HTML of the blog "all posts" page?

Hello, I'm looking to edit the HTML on this blog page. This page is accessed by clicking on the "see all posts" button on the blog home page. However, I can not find the HTML structure to edit it anywhere. I would like to edit the list so it's not all H2 tags and make it easier to read. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
nattyice
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi mdenning!

Thanks for your post! To edit the HTML here, you'll need to do so from the blog template. To access the template, open up the blog editor for any one of your posts (published or unpublished, either way works). Then, jump to the "edit" tab, scroll to "Advanced Options", and choose "edit template".

This will bring up your template in the Design Manager. Within the "Blog Content" module, you'll see two choices for editing: "edit post template" and "edit listing template". In this case, you'll want to open up the listing template (i.e. the all posts page).

From there, you should be able to swap out those h2 tags, and then save and publish the changes!

Let me know if you have any questions on this!

dariuszAvado

Hi,
I have the same problem, however, I have taken over after someone else recently and it appears that there is some html template and css assigned to the all posts page, so I was trying to find it myself but failed, I've done your steps  @nattyice and again no success. Is there other way to find out where I can edit the 'All posts' page?

Thanks

Dariusz

0 Upvotes
dariuszAvado

It is in:
Content -> Blog -> Templates -> Template for Blog Listing Pages 
Thanks

Dariusz

0 Upvotes