CMS Development

unicorndev
Contributor

Creating a Dynamic Search Bar(HubDB)

SOLVE

Hi there, I'm trying to create a dynamic search bar as listed in the photo where once you start to type something in, the results dropdown would show results. 

I want the search bar to display local representatives/companies.  For example, I'll type 'California' in the search bar and click 'Enter' and the webpage will generate with the results.

I want to create a search bar that functions exactly how it is on this site:

https://www.uson.com/local-support/

I'm pulling data from my Hubdb Table(its part of my task at work) and I would like that to display on my search options dropdown. 

If there's anywhere in the documentation that can show me how to handle this, I would appreciate it!(I might have missed it, though I've searched intensively) Or some example code would help and I can modify it on my own. Thanks!example.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @unicorndev 🦄 Thanks for the interesting question.

Hey, @alyssamwilie @assi @prosa @Anton, do you have any experience building out something similar? Or thoughts on how @unicorndev might approach this project?

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @unicorndev 🦄 Thanks for the interesting question.

Hey, @alyssamwilie @assi @prosa @Anton, do you have any experience building out something similar? Or thoughts on how @unicorndev might approach this project?

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
unicorndev
Contributor

SOLVE

Actually, nevermind, sorry! My team saw it was overcomplicating some things and we simplified it to just a simple dropdown list. I'm noting this as an accepted solution since idk where to delete the post. Thank you!