CMS Development

FloStu
Contributor | Gold Partner

Blog Template Modularly

SOLVE

Hi,

Would it be possible to create the blog template modularly? Instead of placing the content only in the post body, I want to build the whole post with many modules (like: text, single image, content slider, gallery, CTA, text box, related article …) just like the pages.

I know that I can add the modules code by embedding code to the post body, but the modules only appear after a reload and as soon as you want to edit the post body, the module view disappears and the modules code becomes visible again.

Is there a better way to load the modules into the editor? In the sidebar on the left side of the pages there is the “+” symbol to add modules, but this is missing in the blog.

Thanks

Flo

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Blog Template Modularly

SOLVE

@FloStu, unfortunately, the blog template structure is more rigid that page templates.  what i believe you want is a flexible column into which you can add modules and move around.  this just isnt possible, yet.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Blog Template Modularly

SOLVE

@FloStu, unfortunately, the blog template structure is more rigid that page templates.  what i believe you want is a flexible column into which you can add modules and move around.  this just isnt possible, yet.

0 Upvotes
FloStu

Blog Template Modularly

SOLVE

@dennisedson, thanks for your answer, maybe it'll work in the future.

0 Upvotes