Blog, Website & Page Publishing

LES

"Your account doesn't have any blogs on your primary domain."

Hello,

Today when I tried to make a blog post, I was given the  following error:

"Your account doesn't have any blogs on your primary domain. Update or create your blogs to use primary domain in blog settings."

And it will not allow me to post. Clicking ont he Create blog post button does nothing. 

image (9).png

Which is strange, because I have been able to post to the blog just fine up to now. https://vmarkings.com/blog

I checked everywhere I could think of and it appears that I do in fact have a blog connected to the primary domain. 

How do I fix this? 

image (12).pngimage (11).pngimage (10).png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Mna50

myoutdoorhustle Quick-release vs thru-axles is a big debate since both technologies have their own pros and cons. Quick-release being cheap and easily accessible is still famous among cyclists. On the other hand, the through-axle has made its way to all the advanced bike systems for its enhanced safety, stability, and reliability.

0 Upvotes
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @LES 

That does seem very strange as all the settings are as they should be and everything looks in order.

Have you tried logging in and out again, and cleared your browser chache? Those are the only two things that spring to mind. If neither of those work, I would flag this with HubSpot Support as this might be a bug or technical issue.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
LES

Hello, before I left the office for the week that day I ended up opening a ticket with HubSpot. They confirmed that all settings are correct and had me gather additional console information to send to their team to figure out the bug. 

0 Upvotes