• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Jsum on November 11, 2023
I keep getting hired by clients that are having issues specifically with connecting their domain names to HubSpot from GoDaddy. In each scenerio I just have them disconnect the domain and walk them through the set up again, and it connects. I thin read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
November 13, 2023 14:47
Hi @Jsum , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Are you (or your clients) still experiencing this issue with GoDaddy? I wanted ...read more
Solved
scuba_d on November 06, 2023
Hi folks! I'm planning to have two blogs for two different kinds of content, since I want each one of them to use its own template. I'll then want to have an index page that displays the previews of my latest blogs posts for both these blogs read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
November 10, 2023 09:00
From your recent post, I think we are pivoting away from the initial discussion. Personally speaking, I have not seen blog templates setup in a way t...read more
Solved
AzharBondi on July 26, 2023
Hi guys, After I publish changes in my template how could I make sure the landing page using that template is updated as well ? Does this happen automatically ? If not, what are the steps to follow please? Thanks!!!
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
July 28, 2023 10:55
Honestly it's hard to tell without seeing your template and investigating to be honest, but it's possible these modules may be added in on a page lev...read more
ChristineR1 on June 09, 2023
I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We currently use a number of Hubspot Forms, namely the Contact Us & Book a Collection via our website. Is there a way of adding a column or similar that will show whether we have completed the acti read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Partner
June 09, 2023 10:25
Hey @ChristineR1 this really depends on how you track a "booked job" in HubSpot. If I'm understanding correctly, a contact submits a form to ...read more
FurqanAli on May 09, 2022
Based on a report from Ahref I'm getting some URLs from the blog pages that are without canonical such as pagination links or blogs with specific tag links can someone clarify how we can resolve this issue?
Contributor
January 23, 2024 10:33
I added a product suggestion in hopes this could be addressed on the Hubspot side: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Use-Best-Practices...read more
Solved
garyc on May 23, 2017
How do I enable Design Manager as a paid subscriber to Sales and Marketing???? I really need to customize many email templates. What is the best path? Many thanks.
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Product Team
May 24, 2017 06:05
Hey @garyc I've taken a look at your account and can see you are paying for HubSpot Sales Pro and HubSpot Marketing Starter. HubSpot Marketing Star...read more
Solved
person on April 27, 2017
Hello, I’ve started the design certification course and have reached a roadblock early on. I have a very simple question: How do I get access to the software that includes the Design Manager? The “2. Exploring the Design Manager” video jumps right read more
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
April 28, 2017 10:24
It sounds like you don't have access to the design manager because of your user permissions. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/set...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.