Blog, Website & Page Publishing

RT1
Participant

Replacing old brand domain with a new one

SOLVE

Hi,

Our URL is changing because we are changing our company name. I Have followed instructions of this page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/domains-and-urls/replace-your-brand-domain

I have now set the new brand domain as a redirected domain and it is connected (with a green spot). Next I will change the brand domain from advanced settings. But what happens after that? Do I have to reconnect primary domains (website, blog, landing pages and email) again to a new domain or are those connected automatically?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RT1 ,

You may need to set up the domain for pages, landing pages, emails and blogs by creating a domain from the new brand domain, but this is super quick to do.

It may also be necessary to apply a configuration in the DNS (HubSpot passes the necessary guidelines as soon as the new domain is configured in the settings), then just send it to your IT to apply the adjustment in the DNS.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DanielSanchez
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @RT1 ,

You may need to set up the domain for pages, landing pages, emails and blogs by creating a domain from the new brand domain, but this is super quick to do.

It may also be necessary to apply a configuration in the DNS (HubSpot passes the necessary guidelines as soon as the new domain is configured in the settings), then just send it to your IT to apply the adjustment in the DNS.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best!

AlexNiesporek
Participant

SOLVE

And how to replace images source in website pages from old to new brand name? 

0 Upvotes