Blog, Website & Page Publishing

KDD-WAD

Menu item disappears after editing the navigation menu

Hi! 

I'm having trouble with the navigation menu. More specifically, I added a new URL (the URL of the homepage of a subdomain) behind a menu item in my navigation menu. However, this menu item disappears when I am on this new URL. So when I visit the URL I added behind the menu item, this menu item disappears and the arrow, which indicates that there is a child menu, moves to the next menu item which doesn't have a child menu. The images below visualize my problem. Can somebody help? Thanks in advance!

Navigation menu - without problems:

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 10.30.05.png

Navigation menu - with problems:

When I click on 'aanbod' I land on the homepage of a subdomain. The menu item 'aanbod' disappears and the arrow, which indicates that there is a child menu in the menu item 'over ons' moves the next menu item 'blog'. However, the menu item 'blog' hasn't got a child menu. Moreover, the menu indicates that I am on the 'investeren' page (background color is grey), but I am on the 'aanbod' page 

Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 10.30.19.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Menu item disappears after editing the navigation menu

Hi @KDD-WAD 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I see you have opened a ticket with technical support and my colleague reached out, they will be better able to help you with this. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes