Blog, Website & Page Publishing

arandazzo
Participant

Image shows in landing page edit mode but on published page

SOLVE

We've inputted pictures into the landing page and can see them all in edit mode, but once I preview the page within hubspot or go to the actual page link (because the page is published), the images aren't there. We're very confused on why this is. I've tried uploading the images again and again, nothing seems to work. But I know it's not an issue with the images, because I tried images that have worked on other pages and in marketing emails - still does not show on our landing page. Please help, we need to publish this page with the image but it's just not worknig!

Every time I update the page, exit, and re-enter edit mode, the image removes itself from the page. Now we can't even upload in the landing page and get it to staty for editing. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
arandazzo
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @kvlschaefer - it's all fixed now. I believe it was a system-wide issue. Thanks for your great response, I'll use those resources in the future if needed!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @arandazzo,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If you're still experiencing the issue, may I get you to clear your cache and cookies, please? I've included a couple of step-by-step articles below from Google below for you. 

Google | Clear cache and cookies

Google | Incognito mode

Once you've cleared the cache and cookies, you should be able to view this page without any issue. If the issue is still persisting, you may need to try it out in Incognito mode to see if you're able to view the page. 

If you're still not able to view the images on your live page after taking these steps,  I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. They will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
arandazzo
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @kvlschaefer - it's all fixed now. I believe it was a system-wide issue. Thanks for your great response, I'll use those resources in the future if needed!

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @arandazzo,

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that this issue is resolved on your end 🙂 

Have a great day!

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !