• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Felipe24 on March 21, 2024
Hi everybody, i´m having some issues with my connection to Google Ads. Last week i created new conversion actions in Google Ads with OCI via Zapier. What used to work before doesn´t work right now, because the conversions are not being tracked b read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
April 02, 2024 12:02
Is there tip you have still for me @PamCotton or someone else? thank you!
NHomnicity on February 02, 2024
Hello, We are running ads on Facebook Ads/Meta Ads where we receive contact requests through forms created on Facebook. We have set up Facebook on Hubspot to receive contacts directly on the platform and no longer rely on Zapier. Unfortunately, read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
February 04, 2024 14:59
Wow you talk in English so well now I'm proud of your progress!
Felipe24 on January 25, 2024
Hey there, my goal is to create an event in hubspot, that matches to a property (like signup or trial), but we do not have Licecycle changes setup (and are not planning on it). Is there a way to create events without Lifecycle changes? than read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor
January 31, 2024 17:21
Sorry for the delay, @Felipe24 . (1) Hard to say for certain without seeing your HubSpot instance, there may be [old] automation set up. I would te...read more
Solved
RMenezes on January 11, 2024
Hello, I run ads in Google Ads and Linkedin Ads. I use UTM parameters in both of these platforms. However, in Hubspot, only the conversions from Google Ads show the utm parameter data while those from Linkedin do not. Please keep in mind, the cont read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Participant
January 12, 2024 00:42
Hi @RMenezes , It is difficult to get the corect cause of the issue without access of the account but yiu can check this thread and this threa...read more
ZBlankenship on December 04, 2023
My company recently started running LinkedIn Ads through an agency and while testing we have run into an issue where the HubSpot tracking code is being removed from the landing page URL (landing page not hosted by HubSpot, WordPress-hosted website). read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 05, 2023 00:07
Hi @ZBlankenship , Can you share a bit more context? Are you using the HubSpot WordPress integration? Do you have any other plugins running? W...read more
Moocow4556 on November 15, 2023
Trying to use audience lists in HubSpot for retargeting. We are not seeing who visited a landing page (Hubspot page), which is the most important part of our retargeting in Google Ads. Our HS and Google ads accounts are connected to each other, read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
November 16, 2023 10:59
Appreciate the tag @PamCotton - unfortunately I don't have an answer on this one for you @Moocow4556 . Hopefully someone else does.
VMattoo on November 07, 2023
Is this feature still in Beta? Contacts generated through Google's lead form extension cannot be automatically synced to HubSpot, probably because the Google feature itself is still in beta . Syncing leads is currently only possible for Fa read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
November 07, 2023 09:09
@VMattoo Yes you are correct its only possible in case of LinkedIn and Facebook ads However, you can still manually import the leads genera...read more
minhanhtrng on October 04, 2023
Hi community, I'm looking for a way to view the ad report differently. Right now on our ad channel, the deal is defined as ' The number of closed won deals associated with the total contacts displayed for each ad. ' If I want to see if any of m read more
Community Manager
October 05, 2023 03:07
Hi @minhanhtrng , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! First, I'd like to share this article " Configure the calculation of ROI for paid a...read more
Solved
Juliaaa on September 27, 2023
Hi - I want to create an ad in HubSpot with a form of suppression that the ad will not be shown to a certain list of contacts. Alternatively, is it possible to create a suppression list of all people that are in my CRM? So that the ads will not read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
September 27, 2023 08:45
Hi @Juliaaa . I don't believe the specific functionality you're asking for is possible. Depending on the ad platform you're using, there are ways to...read more
AJohnson8 on August 23, 2023
Webinar | How Our B2B Tech Company Amplified Demand Gen with Podcast Advertising Learn how Veeva Systems, a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry, amplified demand generation through an often over read more
HubSpot Moderator
October 12, 2023 14:45
Tapping on @KiwiJen83 to answer this question!
KyleyRoss on July 27, 2023
Hi there, I noticed that the audiences I create from website visitors with the Google Ads pixel stay 0 when I select people who visited 'all pages'. This isn't in just one account but all 3 accounts I checked. I set the time frame to 180 days b read more
4 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
November 30, 2023 03:20
Same issue over here 😞
Mykhailo1 on July 04, 2023
After filling out the form on the website, the data of people who want to place a custom order is transferred to Hubspot. In the "contacts" tab, I need to see who exactly came from Facebook Ads to determine the effectiveness of advertising campa read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Partner
July 04, 2023 07:48
Hey @Mykhailo1 are you using HubSpot's native lead-ads integration or are you using a third party integration? The native integration should tra...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.