Ads

VittAlbrizio
Participant

Attribution: Landing Page vs Website

Hi everyone,

We currently use Landing pages made with Hubspot for our Sem activities.
Because of our business model, we have to use landing pages to direct people in specific pages of our website (instead of using Hubspot's Lead generation Forms we're often using Cta).
We're wondering if, in our specific case, the attribution of the click in the landing page that redirects users to a specific web page goes to the website, or if it goes to the landing page and how the attribution is shown in Analytics Reports (in particular Google Analytics Reports, but also in Hubspot Reports)

3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @VittAlbrizio ,

If the contact is landing first on the 'Landing page' on your website and then gets redirected to another website page, then the "original source' should be the 'Landing page' only. So basically you want to measure the performance of your 'Landing page' I guess. You can go to HubSpot > Reports > Reports > Report library
Select Landing Page from the left sidebar and there you will find many pre-built reports over there. I will suggest you check these reports and see how your Landing Page is performing. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

VittAlbrizio
Participant

Hi @webdew ,
We were interested in understanding how the attribution of the conversion to the landing page could influence reports on google analytics (we have attribution problems in Analytics and we wanted to see if the landing pages could cause it).
I hope that my reply to your message makes our problem clearer.
Thanks again for the answer!

0 Upvotes
DavidDennison
Key Advisor

I'm a little confused about your question...is your landing pages hosted on a separate website than the specific pages?

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
0 Upvotes