• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AlexQuebedeaux on March 01, 2024
I just signed up today and I have a red bar across the top of my screen that says "Some Features will stay blocked - Unusual behavior has been noticed on your account. Access to some features across the platform will stay blocked. This is a final d read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
March 05, 2024 20:17
Hi @AlexQuebedeaux if you paid for HubSpot, you would then have the option to appeal the block and could reach out to support for guidance on the a...read more
FSandbox on October 23, 2023
When I have send email to contact from CRM then email is not send and display following error. I have also connected personal email with hubspot. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/connect-your-inbox-to-hubspot . Any one help? read more
Community Manager
October 23, 2023 08:33
Hi @FSandbox , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! This is usually displayed when an email attempt is made for a contact who has...read more
Solved
GMollevanger on September 28, 2023
Hi, I want to keep using my own domain host for sending and receiving emails. With my previous marketing company, they had to change the MX or TXT records so that I continue to use the email while the DNS was set to them. Since changing to Hubspot read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
September 29, 2023 12:12
So i took the 14 day free trial to speak to support and found out you can add the MX record at the DNS level of your domain registrar. So yes solved,...read more
Solved
LVrieswijk on July 11, 2023
Hi! I'm trying to create an email signature with the generator, and I really like the layout but... Every time I send it to myself as a test, on desktop the logo shows, but on my phone I get an error on the spot where the logo is supposed to be. Th read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
July 11, 2023 09:19
Hey @LVrieswijk this really would be down to where you're hosting the image and how the email client is reading it. When you added a google drive l...read more
jovanny on April 27, 2023
Why hubspot trigger several emails when user login into they woocomemrce account only? (client side) or change passwords?
Key Advisor | Partner
April 28, 2023 08:52
Hey @jovanny it looks like these are form submissions captured by the Non-HubSpot forms tool: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-...read more
allaudet on January 06, 2023
Hi For our business, everytime a new customer enrols, we receive an email notificaction from our connected team email address informing us about the new customer enrolment. This information is very useful for our team. Unfortunately, al read more
3 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant | Elite Partner
November 19, 2023 14:12
This is also a problem for a client of mine. They're a B2C company and orders they receive through their website get emailed to their inbox from the ...read more
Solved
MHeitmann on July 06, 2022
Hi Everyone, with the Hubspot-Team mostly OOO this week. I'm facing the following challenge: I've connected my Outlook E-Mail with Hubspot and I can send E-Mails properly. However, when a receiving a reply to my E-Mail this only pops up in my Outlo read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 06, 2022 08:01
Hi @MHeitmann , Not all incoming emails are logged automatically. Emails are only logged when they're replies and when they fulfill these crit...read more
Solved
SMcWilliam on July 17, 2021
Each time I send an email it is marked simultaneously as OPENDED when in fact it has not been opened. When the recipient does open the email it's marked again as OPENED. How do I stop this inaccurate initial OPENED?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 17, 2021 11:26
Hi @SMcWilliam , This sounds like a self-open email notification that you're seeing right after sending. You can block these with the HubSpot ...read more
Solved
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 18, 2021 04:17
Hi @LBoord , There is usually a bit of confusion around this. Conversations inboxes are meant for shared inboxes, managed by teams. If you're ...read more
PLynch on March 30, 2021
Hello, I am only seeing "open email" activity under the contacts activity, I once had it setup to appear under the notifications on the top right of the CRM as well as the contacts activity timeline. Does anyone know how I can implement that? I read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Community Manager
April 06, 2021 04:43
Hi @PLynch Thank you for your reply. So with this specific type of notifications, you won't see sales email opens etc. For that, you can e...read more
Solved
liliangjie on February 11, 2021
Hello every expert, How can i change the information in Email-Send when i write a Email, the details see you the folllowing picture. How can i change the information in Email-Sen I will be thankful and wait the solve from your. read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 22, 2021 03:38
Hi @liliangjie , It took some playing around. Here are the steps needed to changing your from name. 1. Change your name in the Basic in...read more
TB4 on February 04, 2021
Dear all first of all, thanks in advance for your reply. this is much appreciated. I try to integrate my email in the inbox of hubspot. This worked, please see below picture. However, I can send emails to my private bo via hubspot and this read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
TB4
February 04, 2021 11:41
Thanks for your swift reply. My email Host is NOT gmail or Office 365. My email client is the mail app of my macbook. I am using a macbook. ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.