Account & Settings

MSahl

Login Issues when pushed to Chrome

When outlook prompts me to login, i get pushed to chrome like normal. Then I select login with google, no issues. I click my google profile for the login and it flickers like it has connected, then goes right back to asking me to login again.  The Chrome page shows - this site can't be reached 127.0.0.1.  It worked before and just stopped working.  Also, I tried reinstalling everything and my version is up to date.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MSahl

I have figured out the root problem, it's the 2 factor identification (2FA) setting. Whats happening is that i'm not getting the right screen to add the code i'm being sent. I originally had it set to an authenticator app but changed it to text. Now when i try to login, i get the text but never get a chance to enter it.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing this update, @MSahl!

If you haven't done so yet, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, so they can take a look into this for you. I would encourage you to share the troubleshooting steps you've taken in addition to your discovery of the root cause. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
MSahl

So you can see what i'm seeing, i get this screen first and click sign in with Google.

MSahl_0-1660581325561.png

It loads my chrome browser where I click my google account (Sign in with Google - choose an account).

When i click my account, the first popup flashes the correct screen really quick "Success" and then It goes back to the "Login" and my browser shows this:

MSahl_1-1660581446030.png

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MSahl,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would recommend trying the following to see if this is a caching issue: 

• Clear the browser's cache
  • Attempt to delete the attachment in a separate browser or in incognito
  • Disable any extensions or plugins within the browser

If you continue to see this error screen, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes