Account & Settings

BBirch

Images not loading - across clients and account signatures

We created three new signatures today. And we're hosting the images on Google Drive. We successfully created and added the signatures to our selected clients - Spark, Apple, Outlook.

Things looked to be fine for a while, then images stoppped loading across the board. All three accounts, and on all three clients.

Please help. Thanks.

Bruce

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

HI @BBirch 

My first instict would be something to do with image blockers.

Do you get a pop-up/hover info when you hover over the question mark? Sometimes there is additional information as to why an image isn't loading? The images on GDrive have been made available public, or do you have some sharing restrictions on them?

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
BBirch

Hi Frank,

The image settings are open and public. And all three accounts are working, but with intermittent “outages” where the bio pic and logo do not load. These have lasted up to one hour. Spoke to a friend of mine and he confirmed his images were not loading as well. Wondering about a broader hubspot problem.

B

0 Upvotes
BBirch

This is an email that successfully showed pic and logo previously.Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 3.39.12 PM.png

0 Upvotes