• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AFleischer on April 24, 2024
We have integrated Weglot into a test site and the translation is very good. Unfortunately, the forms are not translated. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? Can the Java script be integrated into a form module? <script type="text/j read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
thecoolcoder on April 24, 2024
I have a React card that I built and I am listing links in custom card that I create in iframe. I am trying to refresh the contents of the card after I add a link in the iframe. My card should show new link in card. But currently, I have to manually read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MHenderson42 on April 24, 2024
I am getting duplicate after tokens when doing GET request to conversation messages. Example: .../conversations/v3/conversations/threads/{threadId}/messages?limit=500&sort=createdAt&after={afterToken} The first request returns a pag read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
EliVeridas on April 24, 2024
Hello community! 🌠 Currently, we work integratedly with HubSpot and Zoho CRM at the level of: Contacts, Companies & Deals. Many times, when a Deal is integrated from Zoho to HubSpot, the associated Contact fails to synchronize because i read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
rbutler-nw on April 24, 2024
Hello, At my company, we use the HubSpot Email APi to send in email content and send emails via an external tool via our HubSpot account. We have been using this API with no issues for quite a few years now, but all of a sudden we are getting th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TBizOps on April 24, 2024
Hi, we are using HubSpot workflows that trigger a webhook. Our endpoint is on a secure private server, so we need to allowlist the possible domain urls coming from this flow. We know you don't have static ips but we were told it was possible t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Arundas on April 24, 2024
To get properties of a certain ticket : https://api.hubapi.com/crm-objects/v1/objects/tickets/{ticekt_id } , - this is the api being used. I have seen properties like : ' hs_all_associated_contact_mobilephones' or 'hs_all_associated_contact_pho read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 24, 2024 11:05
Hi, @Arundas 👋 You can find the Association limits here . Best, Jaycee
SKundu6 on April 24, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. We are seeking assistance with an issue that has arisen following our transition from using Hapikey (v2 version) to a Private App (v3 version) for our API calls. Since making this change, we have enc read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PChumson on April 24, 2024
I use engagement Response is success When i look to assosiation history in ticket.Column name is show Unknown Object
0 upvote
0 Reply
Leotta on April 24, 2024
Hi, I would like to create a form where a post code is automatically converted to an address when a user type there. How can I implement this feature?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
April 24, 2024 06:22
It looks like you'll have to create a XHR request from the page embedding the form to any external geocoding service like Google Places API or so. Kn...read more
Laragón on April 23, 2024
I'm currently working on creating records for a custom object called "Recurring Invoices" based on records from another custom object named "Services." I retrieve data from "Services" to create the "invoices," but the invoices sometimes have their read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
April 24, 2024 06:24
You can do so by using an external API, a workflow and a Custom Code action. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/workflows/custom-code-actions ...read more
TMcKernan on April 23, 2024
Hey folks, I'm trying to build a site for a client in Wix Studio and connect it to their Hubspot CRM and I'm having issues. The biggest thing I'd like to do is connect Wix Forms to automatically connect to a Hubspot Form. I've tried embedding the Hu read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
April 23, 2024 19:17
Hi @TMcKernan Directly connecting Wix Forms to HubSpot forms for automatic data transfer is not possible. While you can embed a HubSpot fo...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.