• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
ASchadnev on April 12, 2024
script launch with transfer of user authorization data is implemented. The problem occurs when the widget is connected with a specific user (token + mail) and the page reloads. At that point, requests start pouring in until the stack is full. Af read more
Ael31 on April 11, 2024
Hi 😀 My team and I have recently created a custom contact property of the DateTime type (named "datetime2") using the HubSpot API via Postman: We can confirm that this field has been successfully created and that the values are properly read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Partner
April 12, 2024 12:51
Hi @Ael31 , I recently had the problem of formatting a date in a Quote and i needed to add "|int" to display the date correctly, maybe that is mi...read more
Ael31 on April 10, 2024
Hello Developer Community! I'm trying to create a field that includes date and time using the HubSpot API documentation. I'm using the following endpoint: I've set up all the necessary parameters and added the token from our private app, read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
April 19, 2024 04:16
Hi @HSchaefer9 , @Ael31 I saw that this thread hasn't gotten any further attention so I just wanted to quickly bring up that theres an app (mad...read more
Solved
AliFawadHassan on April 05, 2024
I want to create a task due one hour before a meeting, but I want to set its creation time to 9 a.m. on the meeting date. Is it possible to achieve this using an API?
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 05, 2024 16:05
Hi @AliFawadHassan , I checked the API documentation , but I do not think there is a property available to set or update the create date of ...read more
Solved
AMichaels on April 03, 2024
I'm following the guide posted here . On the third step I get the error below. Can you give me any suggestions for troubleshooting? sad face
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
April 05, 2024 03:26
Hi @AMichaels , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Have you opted in for this "UI Extensions quickstart guide" Beta , please? Because...read more
CMyhra on March 27, 2024
When trying to create the datetime property, here's the error I get. Can someone help?? HTTP 400 { "status": "error", "message": "Property failed validation.", "correlationId": "cd9d4de0-6715-46b2-97e0-70ac559142e3", "category": "VALIDATION_ERRO read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
April 18, 2024 12:31
Hello @CMyhra , i have EXACTLY the same error when trying to post a new datetime property. Do you have a solution ?
HRosenstark on March 25, 2024
hi i am trying to update a contact. the contact is new and has a custom built property's 1. hs_lead_status - radio select property - i am trying to update to Follow up 2. follow_up_date - date picker this is the response i am getting: code read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
March 27, 2024 07:26
thanks for the importent note on the token - duly noted i am adding here again the request and response i am reciving hi no i am still get...read more
EFernandes6 on March 22, 2024
Hi Everyone, has anyone else tried to implement this new Authenticated recording url? https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/recordings-and-transcriptions I've tried to implement, did the whole process but HubSpot won't load my r read more
aolvikash on March 22, 2024
Hello Team, Recently, noticed that HS API is started throwing SSL connect error as follows: HubSpot API Error - HTTP Code 500: Can't connect to api.hubapi.com:443 (certificate verify failed) SSL connect attempt failed error:14090086:SSL rou read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
March 28, 2024 03:54
I belive we need to use below opton to apply API certs: my $client = REST::Client->new(); $client->getUseragent()->ssl_opts( SSL...read more
mbit_tristan on March 21, 2024
Hi, I've built up a little CRM integration app for calling, however whenever I dial out, the recent activity tab shows "Unknown User" has made a call, rather than the username for my account. I've tried setting the hubspot_owner_id. What els read more
Community Manager
March 22, 2024 15:33
Hi, @mbit_tristan 👋 Welcome to our community. In order for our community members to help you, could you please provide an example of how you'r...read more
Solved
SimonTSan on March 13, 2024
Would it be possible to put in a request for the < DateInput> component to enable selection by year? I'm building a Contacts UI extension that requires the user to select a date of birth as part of a separate workflow, but currently read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 13, 2024 16:42
Hey, @SimonTSan 👋 Welcome to our community. I'd suggest making a post in the Ideas forum . While this is our best bet for getting your sugges...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.