• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
CMyhra on March 27, 2024
When trying to create the datetime property, here's the error I get. Can someone help?? HTTP 400 { "status": "error", "message": "Property failed validation.", "correlationId": "cd9d4de0-6715-46b2-97e0-70ac559142e3", "category": "VALIDATION_ERRO read more
Top Contributor
March 27, 2024 21:53
Hi @CMyhra Please find the technicals of the HTTP 400 New validation for custom object names (hubspot.com) Custom object schemas CRM | c...read more
HRosenstark on March 25, 2024
hi i am trying to update a contact. the contact is new and has a custom built property's 1. hs_lead_status - radio select property - i am trying to update to Follow up 2. follow_up_date - date picker this is the response i am getting: code read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
March 27, 2024 07:26
thanks for the importent note on the token - duly noted i am adding here again the request and response i am reciving hi no i am still get...read more
EFernandes6 on March 22, 2024
Hi Everyone, has anyone else tried to implement this new Authenticated recording url? https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/recordings-and-transcriptions I've tried to implement, did the whole process but HubSpot won't load my r read more
aolvikash on March 22, 2024
Hello Team, Recently, noticed that HS API is started throwing SSL connect error as follows: HubSpot API Error - HTTP Code 500: Can't connect to api.hubapi.com:443 (certificate verify failed) SSL connect attempt failed error:14090086:SSL rou read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
March 28, 2024 03:54
I belive we need to use below opton to apply API certs: my $client = REST::Client->new(); $client->getUseragent()->ssl_opts( SSL...read more
mbit_tristan on March 21, 2024
Hi, I've built up a little CRM integration app for calling, however whenever I dial out, the recent activity tab shows "Unknown User" has made a call, rather than the username for my account. I've tried setting the hubspot_owner_id. What els read more
Community Manager
March 22, 2024 15:33
Hi, @mbit_tristan 👋 Welcome to our community. In order for our community members to help you, could you please provide an example of how you'r...read more
Solved
SimonTSan on March 13, 2024
Would it be possible to put in a request for the < DateInput> component to enable selection by year? I'm building a Contacts UI extension that requires the user to select a date of birth as part of a separate workflow, but currently read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 13, 2024 16:42
Hey, @SimonTSan 👋 Welcome to our community. I'd suggest making a post in the Ideas forum . While this is our best bet for getting your sugges...read more
CDahlheimer on March 12, 2024
Looks like through the API (I'm seeing in Zapier), the Deal Record ID is now coming back as non-numeric breaking all automations and integrations I have setup. Old value example: 1310243656027 New value example: 17654352006|1310243656027 read more
Community Manager
March 13, 2024 15:44
Hey, @CDahlheimer 👋 Welcome to our community! Can you tell me more about your zap? While I don't have a Zapier account to test with, I shou...read more
jacktse on March 12, 2024
Hi all, does anyone know how to create a company list with the following filter group using API?
March 12, 2024 14:40
sorry that I didn't make it clear. I wanted to know how to do this via API.
aseyfy on March 11, 2024
Hello. I have a freepbx server. my freepbx has a api that returns call logs. How can I display this call report in the hubspot dashboard?
Top Contributor
March 11, 2024 11:17
Hi @aseyfy You have to perform this with the HubSpot CRM API to push the call log data into HubSpot and there is workflow to construct You can...read more
CW2024 on March 05, 2024
Has anyone tried to import some custome data set (like product catalog) using CRM Import API and fed into the ChatSpot to drive answers regarding Products?
Community Manager
March 06, 2024 15:40
Hey, @CW2024 👋 Thanks for the great post. While I don't have any official documentation or examples around adding this functionality, I'd enco...read more
Solved
ACassone on March 05, 2024
Looking to understand the process around integrating our API with Hubspot. We're a SAAS data platform developing an API. Several HubSpot CRM users seek to integrate our data into their accounts. How can we proceed with this process?
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 05, 2024 15:53
Hi, @ACassone 👋 Here are some resources to help get you started: Building apps overview Create Public Apps App Marketplace lis...read more
GPaquin on March 05, 2024
https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/recordings-and-transcriptions#register-your-app-s-endpoint-with-hubspot-using-the-calling-settings-api I try to make a call to set the URL with a PATCH and I get an error, I have make a ne read more
Community Manager
March 06, 2024 16:38
Hi, @GPaquin 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for your question. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take when trying to s...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.