• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Julien7720 on April 17, 2024
We use API to add call recording We have a problem: after transcription, the speakers are reversed at the description
0 upvote
0 Reply
VSolanki0 on April 05, 2024
Hello, I'm php developer and I have an query regarding to create PHP library for an hubspot. That work same as per the wordpress leadin plugin. So is that possible with API of Hubspot? If it is possible then how to kick start on that. Please gu read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 16, 2024 09:41
Hello Yes Acually we are developing extension similer to the Wordpress Leadin Plugin - For TYPO3. We have clone the Build Javascript and Typescri...read more
Solved
rmaghari on April 03, 2024
Hi good day, I would like to develop an app wherein I can use the CALLING and MESSAGING service of hubspot. Right now the Calling SDK is only for Javascript is there a way that I can integrate it to PHP (Laravel)? Here's my process flow read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
April 04, 2024 01:21
Hey, @rmaghari 👋 You are not missing an option. There is not a PHP-based equivalent. GitHub Repo SDK documentation Best, Jayc...read more
LMancino on March 27, 2024
Hi, I'm having trouble creating a list via API with sales-based filters inside. Are there any APIs for this? I wasn't good enough in the documentation to find something like this. I would like something like this: https://postimg.cc/Z9GvPVkh
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 29, 2024 16:47
Hey, @LMancino 👋 To clarify, what type of list are you trying to create via our List endpoints? Is it a Contact-based list that has properti...read more
Solved
lifeontime on March 14, 2024
Hi. I am using the hubspot/api-client composer package in my Laravel project. When attempting to obtain a list of clients that have a "Lead Status" of either "Customer" or "In Trial", the code below produces the error: [400] Client error: `POST htt read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
March 19, 2024 04:52
Well, I've had an absolute shocker here... I'm sorry to have wasted your time (though it does seem you may have found a side-issue whilst investigati...read more
OneCards on March 12, 2024
I am trying to use the refresh token to get a new access token with the following PHP: $data = [ 'grant_type' => 'refresh_token', 'client_id' => 'afxxxxxxxe0', 'client_secret' => '58xxxxxxxbf', 'refresh_token' => '8dxxxxxx44', ]; read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 13, 2024 15:38
Hi, @OneCards 👋 Welcome to our community! I hope you've resolved this issue. If not, have you tried to change the format of the $data array to...read more
DWI on February 22, 2024
Hello everyone, I am currently trying to integrate a PHP-API-Request (look screenshot) on a Wordpress site. My goal is to send the name and email to the HubSpot-Contact-Page, by taking the inputs from the user within a form. But because Wordpress read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Partner
February 23, 2024 01:22
Hi @DWI . One idea from my side: use the wordpress plugin from hubspot. It's pure magic when it comes to forms ;-). You can use forms created in hub...read more
Solved
JNichel on February 08, 2024
Hi, As the title says, I'm trying to search for a deal using a custom property with the V3 API, but I can't get anything returned. Not even a success or error message. The custom property is called "Order Number" and has an internal name of read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
February 08, 2024 16:56
Hi @JNichel 👋 Could it be your endpoint? Instead of: $sea_url = "/crm/v3/objects/deals/search"; Try: $sea_ur...read more
Solved
AntreasPapadopo on February 02, 2024
Is there an API endpoint that does just this? Say you provide it with a full/normal link (google.com) and it returns the shortened version ( hubs.ly/abc123). Or should I be looking into bitly API? Below is what I am referring to. https://knowledg read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
February 02, 2024 16:28
Hi, @AntreasPapadopo 👋 Welcome to our community! You are not missing an option. While we can access this in-app from the Social Media t...read more
ONDAFC on January 31, 2024
Hi there, We would like to have some help with an issue we are facing. Since some days we experience issues with our hubspot livechat service on our home page. The icon/livechat doesnt show up on the homepage anymore while it does on other pages read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 01, 2024 04:18
Hi there, Thanks for your response. our website is www.ondafc.es .
TCOLINS on January 18, 2024
I try to create a new contact and to associat this contact with an existing company ID. Here is my code : $contactInput = new \HubSpot\Client\Crm\Contacts\Model\SimplePublicObjectWithAssociations(); $contactInput->setProperties([ 'salutation read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
January 23, 2024 03:11
I read your linked page and I check my code but I don't find where is the problem... Have you got any idea ? Thanks Tanguy
geohajj on January 11, 2024
Hi All, I am creating a php webhook to collect the data from an HTML form and submit them into HubSpot CRM. I have already created a private app for that. Can anyone tell me what I am missing: <?php if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] === 'POST') read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Partner
January 11, 2024 18:39
@geohajj - interesting project and I'm sure that such and approach would give you a lot of fexibility in form design not easily accessible in HubSp...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.