State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
DivyaSachan on March 27, 2024
Hi, I want to get quotes that are in signed status with all of the associations (line_items, discounts, taxes, fees, companies) but I can only achieve one solution at a time as described below: 1) Using POST /crm/v3/objects/quotes/search read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor
March 27, 2024 08:15
Hi Divya, It will take at least two separate calls as you found out because the SearchAPI will not return associations. But after performing the sea...read more
eibach-cv on March 07, 2024
Started getting this error yesterday, but in the dark on what it means. Did Hubspots SSL certificate expire? Was there a domain change for the APIs? curl: (60) Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates More details here read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
March 15, 2024 11:37
I saw Hubspot put out an update about this issue, but I don't really understand how to " Update Certificate Store". Which root certificate do I use...read more
DaveShannon on November 14, 2023
Good afternoon, using Hybspot we are looking to integrate a number of translation tools. DeepL is one that is flagged as very good in the market - does HubSpot have an integration for this? Can see Likewize but wondering if there are others.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
November 15, 2023 16:00
Hey, @DaveShannon 👋 Great question. There isn't one in the Marketplace , as you noted. This would likely require either something custom or inv...read more
Solved
Ignazio on October 17, 2023
Hello everyone! A s of February 28, 2023, the Accounting extension API has been deprecated. We need to access the invoices data via API, as we were able to do in the past: could you please suggest to us any way to do it? Thank you read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
February 21, 2024 16:55
Hi @Ignazio , I know this isn't a great solution, but it's been a nice workaround while waiting for the API enpoints to get built. If you go to ...read more
DCudney on August 30, 2023
Hello, Anyway Hubspot can integrate with either the NMI or Authorize.net gateways? Thank you
0 upvote
2 Replies
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
September 01, 2023 03:34
Hello @DCudney I would like to express our gratitude to @Jaycee_Lewis for tagging us. I am excited to introduce our comprehensive payme...read more
Solved
Pantelis on August 29, 2023
Hi, we are based in Greece, and we use our own payment method, through our bank. Is there any way to implement our payment method through your API? It will be very helpful, casue we do not use Stripe or Paypal.
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
August 31, 2023 16:21
Hi, @Pantelis 👋 Thanks for your question! To confirm, there are no Payments API or payments-related endpoints. I understand why this would be us...read more
EAkouri on August 22, 2023
We are currently using Woocommerce with a Yith request for Quote plugin. This plugin allows us to have cusotmers submit quotes for equipment. We in particular leverage for rentals and now some sales. I'm interested in creating deals based on the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 28, 2023 03:39
Hello @EAkouri Yes, we can achieve this using custom integration. However, before proceeding, we need to address the points that @Jaycee_Lewis ...read more
Solved
komarketingnz on June 13, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm currently working with a B2B client who is facing some challenges with using HubSpot for their complex commerce processes. However, they are really keen on sticking with HubSpot for their CRM needs. One of the main headach read more
Accepted Solution
Participant | Diamond Partner
June 13, 2023 22:25
Check out CommercePro It does all of that and more.
Solved
telehealth on May 05, 2023
I am experiencing difficulty generating accurate data through the API integration in Hubspot. I am utilizing PHP with cURL to accomplish this task. Although I am capable of generating all four objects and successfully associating them, when I revie read more
Accepted Solution
Participant
May 13, 2023 16:56
Hey Jaycee I have obtained the solution. The problem arose due to improper utilization of the JSON structure for deals and line items, along with ...read more
Solved
JHFlink on April 27, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to do a product Batch Read to retrieve the product ID through the SKU but when I get back the request the result array is empty. I've tried the code generated on the product endpoint page with our account and that seems to wor read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
April 28, 2023 03:28
Use this modified version of your request body JObject requestBody = new JObject { {"inputs", new JArray { new JObject ...read more
balabanov on March 14, 2023
Hi! I'm trying to set the hasUniqueValue flag for the line item property, and the return is 200 OK, but the value is not saved. Here's a sample request: curl --request PATCH \ --url https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/properties/line_item/ws_c read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
March 16, 2023 18:28
Hey, @balabanov 👋 Based on a product update from last summer (I am still trying to find the link to add here) this can only be added to a proper...read more
Solved
DOpanovich on March 02, 2023
I use this query with this body to create POST https://api.hubspot.com/crm/v3/properties/deals/batch/create { "inputs": [ { "name": "test_currency", "label": "test_currency", "type": "nu read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 02, 2023 15:03
Hi, @DOpanovich 👋 I did a bit of digging on this as I get the same result when trying to do this via the Properties API. Here's what I fo...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.