APIs & Integrations

MoAhmed
Contributor

Typeform - Passing documents and information across to Hubspot

I'm working with hubspot and have three tasks that I can't figure out, even with zapier (but I am new to it all so I could have missed something).

First off;

1. I want to attach the following that are added to a Typeform to the associated hubspot contact record:

• File attachments
  2. I have a typeform question which asks the nature of the enquiry, e.g. sales/support, and I want to send the enquiry to the relevant team/person in hubspot.

Can someone help?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
AnxiouslyEager
Participant

Hey @MoAhmed, Michaela from Integromat here 👋

I'm jumping in since you're not opposed to using third-party services and are willing to dip your toes in automation. In order to achieve what you're looking to achieve, I'd suggest checking out Integromat. It's a no-code automation/integration platform that lets you connect your HubSpot account to pretty much any other online service.

You can check out the Typeform and HubSpot integration pages to see the list of actions, triggers, and templates available. In order to achieve this, you'll want to focus on 'Get Response File' for Typeform and 'Upload a File' for HubSpot.

If you'd like to see what HubSpot users have to say about Integromat, you can read through the reviews on HubSpot Marketplace.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@Bryantworks , do you have thoughts on this?

0 Upvotes