APIs & Integrations

WBHydrosense
Participant

PUT call via Powerquery

Hello All, 

Hope you are well, 

I was wondering if anybody can lend a hand here?

I have successfully used both GET and POST Hubspot APIs with a few tweaks in the M language via power query (Excel) 

So far I have used several GET calls to the HubSpot API to retrieve data then by using this data I have been able to create notes and send via the POST method. 

The issue is as far as I can see, in order to create a note and associate the note to a contact/company you need to do so in two stages. 

Firstly by creating the note via a POST API but at that point it has just created a note that isn't associated with anything (in the nether zone). What you then need to do is use a PUT call in by using the company/contacts id to associate. 

The following link works perfectly using Postman but can not for the life of me find a way to use a PUT call using Powerquery. Does anybody have any info on this?

https://api.hubapi.com/engagements/v1/engagements/{NOTE ID}/associations/company/{{Company ID}?hapikey=XXXX

Any help at all will be really appreciated 

Thanks in advance 

Will

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

PUT call via Powerquery

@WBHydrosense 

Powerquery is out of my wheelhouse, but if you cannot find an answer to how to do a put request, you could instead do a post request using the newer associations API

Looks specifically at the "make a batch of associations" endpoint

0 Upvotes