APIs & Integrations

ranbeerm
Participant

Need to get company associated with tickets as batch

SOLVE

Hi there,

I have 900 tickets. For each of these tickets I need associated company. I know there is a CRM association API that I can query like:

/crm-associations/v1/associations/54814123/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/26

But this will require me to fire 900 calls. What's the best way to get associated companies as batch?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @ranbeerm,

Are you concern that the large numbers of calls would burst the daily limits? If so, taking a look at our API Usage Guidelines, having a 900++ calls should we well within the limit. Additionally, are you doing an one off implementation or you would need to retrieve this information multiple times? If it's the latter, I'd suggest for you to store the information received on a database so that your team wouldn't need to call the endpoint multiple time to retrieve the same information. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @ranbeerm,

While currently there isn't a way to bulk get associated company of tickets, do you mind sharing with me your concerns?

0 Upvotes
ranbeerm
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh , the only concern being large number of calls 900++. 🙂

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @ranbeerm,

Are you concern that the large numbers of calls would burst the daily limits? If so, taking a look at our API Usage Guidelines, having a 900++ calls should we well within the limit. Additionally, are you doing an one off implementation or you would need to retrieve this information multiple times? If it's the latter, I'd suggest for you to store the information received on a database so that your team wouldn't need to call the endpoint multiple time to retrieve the same information.