APIs & Integrations

RChatty

How to export marketing email activity on contact

SOLVE

Hi All,

I'm new to HubSpot, I'm trying to export Activity of contact along with Marketing email. Can someone suggest me the best way to export marketing email activity either via API's or OOB.

RChatty_0-1670130077997.png

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RChatty and welcome to the HubSpot world! I'm checking with some colleagues on this. In the meantime, here are a couple of resources, which make me wonder if exactly what you're asking for is actually possible. 

If there's a better answer or workaround, I'll be back. Or someone else may have an answer, too. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @RChatty and welcome to the HubSpot world! I'm checking with some colleagues on this. In the meantime, here are a couple of resources, which make me wonder if exactly what you're asking for is actually possible. 

If there's a better answer or workaround, I'll be back. Or someone else may have an answer, too. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @RChatty 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @Indra @miljkovicmisa @danmoyle @Stephanie-OG, how do you approach this for your clients? Please forgive the broad approach to tagging here, @RChatty is asking for in-app and API-based solutions and related advice. 

Thank you for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot