APIs & Integrations

DGraham0

Get information about newly scheduled meeting on custom confirmation page

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm looking to track custom events for when contacts schedule a meeting using the Hubspot booking link. I found that you can redirect to a custom landing page after the confirmation and was thinking this might be a good place to track that, but I'm wondering if it's possible to get information about the newly created event when redirected to this page? I see there are some parameters added to the URL but none of them seem to have anything to do with the meeting scheduled and are more for Hubspot tracking. Is it possible to pass the new meeting ID to this page and get it from there? 

Also open to other suggestions for how to track these events! 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

You can check this article:https://www.insightonline.co.nz/blog/4-methods-to-track-embedded-hubspot-forms-in-google-tag-manager

This is basically how you can track form submission on GA but you can mold this accordingly.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
DGraham0

SOLVE

Thanks - so this tracking also doesn't include any information about the actual meeting that got booked? I'm looking to log events when people book meetings and include the information for the meeting that they booked outside of Hubspot. Is there no way to do this effectively? The only other thing I can think of is redirecting to a success page where we get the user and then get their most recently booked meeting, but I'd prefer a cleaner way. 

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @DGraham0 Thanks for reaching out!

Looking at the Custom Behavioral Events and the Engagements – Meetings API documentation, I am getting the feeling this one isn't possible.

Hey, @himanshurauthan have you or your team ever built something like this? 

Thank you very much! – Jaycee 

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan

SOLVE

Hello @Jaycee_Lewis,

Unfortunately, we haven't built anything like this. But @DGraham0 you can track the meeting of booked events through Google Analytics instead of HubSpot.

If you want one of my team members can help you with this.

Regards,

DGraham0

SOLVE
Thanks for the response! Can you point me to some documentation about that for me to look at?
0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

You can check this article:https://www.insightonline.co.nz/blog/4-methods-to-track-embedded-hubspot-forms-in-google-tag-manager

This is basically how you can track form submission on GA but you can mold this accordingly.

0 Upvotes