APIs & Integrations

spogue
Top Contributor

API getting blocked into HubSpot

Hi, we have a service that sends leads via a HubSpot form.

Yesterday it stopped working.

Here’s what they sent me. They said this was the response from HubSpot:

Response Headers: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue HTTP/1.1 204 No Content Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:51:15 GMT Connection: keep-alive Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d02d2191a12ec96249cae0aa52c05dd151518792675; expires=Sat, 16-Feb-19 14:51:15 GMT; path=/; domain=.hubspot.com; HttpOnly Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: false X-Trace: 2B61DF4213DBEAE3D7649D757C0DAE3F49A9CDBF4B000000000000000000 Expect-CT: max-age=604800, report-uri=“https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct” Server: cloudflare CF-RAY: 3ee152ebce335921-DFW

I have another URL that they shared but I’m not allowed to post a second link since I’m a new user here.

Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
spogue
Top Contributor

Hey thank you for the feedback. The problem mysteriously stopped but I will reference your helpful comments if this happens again!

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @spogue,

In general, 3rd party services are responsible for supporting their service/app/integration. If they believe the issue is with HubSpot, I’d be happy to help troubleshoot. I’ll need more details on what’s going wrong. If they’re getting a 204 response from the form submission endpoint, that would lead me to believe everything is working correctly.

0 Upvotes
danaketh
Participant

Would help if you were able to provide the information on what and how the service does what it does. The response you get is in fact success. HubSpot API returns 204 No Content when there is no error and everything went well.

Also if someone provides you a service that operates with HubSpot, they should be the ones figuring out why their product doesn’t work :wink:

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Are you trying to access the API with AJAX?
If that is the case, join the club :slight_smile:

Hubspot blocks all AJAX requests to the API.
You will have to setup another server with an API which in turn makes the calls to the hubspot API.
The reason it worked before is because there was a bug which allowed hubspot generated domains to access the API.

0 Upvotes
spogue
Top Contributor

0 Upvotes