State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
Saqlain-Yaqoob on February 09, 2023
Hi, I want to setup a workflow that sends a notification on slack when a meeting is about to start or maybe send in reminders 1 day and 3 days before the meeting. I haven't had any luck with this yet, help will be appreciated. Thanks!
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
February 13, 2023 05:43
Hello @Saqlain-Yaqoob , You can set up a workflow in HubSpot that sends a Slack notification for a meeting by integrating HubSpot and Slack...read more
Wakira on June 14, 2022
Hi Dear, I have a delivery schedule pipeline, the ticket is linked to a carrier tracking code... I created a flow that queries the carrier's api and updates the delivery status (on the way, in transfer, etc.), but the Carrier updates can be more read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
June 16, 2022 08:42
Hi @JenWeiss , thanks for your reply. I tried this, I put 3 different times, but my flow doesn't resubscribe (even though it's configured for t...read more
Solved
ChrisChiha on May 12, 2022
Hello, I am looking to add a custom code in my workflow, that will clone a deal to another pipeline, and copy deal properties to the newly cloned deal. My use case is to clone the deal to a new pipeline and copy deal id from the original deal read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
May 12, 2022 14:08
Hey Chris! Check out Clone Attack, it does all this out of the box (no custom code required)! Clone Attack has a workflow action that all...read more
ChrisChiha on January 10, 2022
Hello, I am currently looking to use custom code in my workflows to send an email to a certain contact in my deal. Noting: - I have multiple contact types inside a deal - I am using deal-based worfklows as i have deal based personalization read more
2 upvotes
5 Replies
March 27, 2022 22:45
I am interested in the topic. I would like to send email notification based on field "admin_email" on my custom object. Is it possible to implement ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar