⚙ Operations Hub

siamak
Participant

Problem syncing contacts with Sendinblue

SOLVE

Hello all,

I have connected the Sendinblue app from the Marketplace with my Hubspot account to sync contacts that are collected from a form. 

I want these contacts to be added to a specific list in Sendinblue, therefore I selected the form in Sync Settings:

Siamak_0-1643640174118.png

The problem is, the new contacts are added to All Contacts and not to the selected list.

Therefore, there is no way of knowing if the contacts added to Sendinblue are actually from Hubspot and this makes them useless. 

1 Accepted solution
jbogaert
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @siamak 

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm afraid it is not possible for Data Sync to put contacts in a list. The contacts will always end up in the main contact repository.

If I'm not mistaken what you have selected are filters. Filters are used to define the scope. As such, you've told the integration to only sync your Sendinblue contacts that are in the list "HubSpot'.

I'm not familiar with Sendinblue, would the app allow you to create an active list based on the source (equaling the integration) of the contacts?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
siamak
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @jbogaert 

Thank you for the clarification.

I have also found out that Sendinblue also has an integration with Hubspot which can do what I need.

herodotuseduc
Contributor

SOLVE

it's too bad that Hubspot's marketplace app is way beneath the integration offered by Sendinblue, even though their aim is the same.

0 Upvotes
jbogaert
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @siamak 

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm afraid it is not possible for Data Sync to put contacts in a list. The contacts will always end up in the main contact repository.

If I'm not mistaken what you have selected are filters. Filters are used to define the scope. As such, you've told the integration to only sync your Sendinblue contacts that are in the list "HubSpot'.

I'm not familiar with Sendinblue, would the app allow you to create an active list based on the source (equaling the integration) of the contacts?