• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
PDrews on April 02, 2024
Want to make my world a bit more beautiful? In a perfect world these two scenarios would be solved: 1. New lead comes in to HS, and is then assigned based on a rep's (SDR or AE's) "real-time and updated"(rt) calendar availability. 2. Contact is rea read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Key Advisor
April 16, 2024 11:12
Hi @PDrews -- I guess, there are few features that are in beta or development, but there's no out of the box solution right now. Please check the p...read more
Matan-PDQ on March 10, 2024
Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record ( read more
Community Manager
March 11, 2024 07:36
Hi @Matan-PDQ , I hope that you are well. I understand that you'd like to copy the date of the meeting into a custom property. Please let me know...read more
DrewSlade on January 29, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to find the best way to set up goals for our sales team so I can track progress from Hubspot. We're looking to track ACV- defined as the total contract value for the first year. However, we're seeing issues with Hubspot's nat read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
March 20, 2024 15:33
I have this same issue. We have tiered pricing and it does not reflect the correct ACV for the current year. It is super frustrsting so we have to ad...read more
JMiddleton2 on January 23, 2024
Hi All I really like the new additions to conditional properties etc, it has enabled us to take some major steps. I am now looking to solve the challenge of an area that conditional properties don't address. In our Sales/ Customer process read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
January 24, 2024 05:15
Hi @JMiddleton2 , You can achieve this using workflows that generate a task or notification when the close date is updated in the last day, but ...read more
Solved
sethnenstiel on January 22, 2024
I'm having trouble with lead response times. We lead routing workflows that bring in a lead from a form fill. During hours: The lead is time stamped with Timeapi.io webhooks Branched to the correct team Assigned to a contact owner (TIME read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
January 23, 2024 11:46
Thanks for clarifying @sethnenstiel , I didn't realize you were having issues with the default lead value - I thought you had custom properties with...read more
Solved
DSpagnol on January 19, 2024
Hey Community! I have had somethings troubling me for some time now and would like to request your support/ideas! 🙂 When we are talking about Lifecycle Stage or Lead Status, we are usually talking about Contacts. But how does this relate to read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
January 22, 2024 10:42
@DSpagnol - Thank you for tagging my notes as a solution! Per you follow-up question about Lead Status. There's no reason to reset this prope...read more
Solved
AJacob2 on November 27, 2023
I have a scenario where I have a custom object in practise lives underneath Companies, called Departments. Our sales process is to these individual departments and it is important that we know the billing contact and can annotate it for each. Ho read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
November 28, 2023 08:37
I'm with @BérangèreL here, @AJacob2 . I agree that your assessment of association labels is probably the best route. You can make ists of associat...read more
Solved
VIyengar on November 06, 2023
Hi All, As we continue to rely on HubSpot increasingly for accurate data and processes, I'm trying to figure out the most efficient and reliable way to track lead sources. For all inbound leads, HubSpot has an array of sources which we're f read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
November 06, 2023 04:23
Hi @VIyengar There's no native or one right way to do this in HubSpot - or any other platform. My recommendation would be to create o...read more
Solved
JKaufman on October 31, 2023
Hey team - I'm trying to automate some of the processes around renewals and expansions for our SaaS startup - we're on Sales Enterprise. Hoping to get some help. Specific scenario: If I have separate deals for renewal + expansion on the same acc read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
November 07, 2023 06:33
Hey @JKaufman hope you are doing well. I could thinks about 2 possible scenarios here: 1) You could have a Custom object called "contracts" tha...read more
Solved
AFukumoto on October 12, 2023
Is it possible or is there a workaround to manipulate the round-robin action in workflows to give one person more leads? We want to round-robin inbound contacts between Sarah, Jake and Courtney but we want Sarah to get 3 contacts before going t read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
October 12, 2023 14:15
Hi @AFukumoto , Not out of the box, but with a custom code action in Operations Hub Professional: https://github.com/HubSpot/sample-workflow-...read more
Solved
MBradshaw5 on October 12, 2023
Hi all! I am very new to Hubspot. However, I want to export all activities on the contacts or companies in Hubspot. I also would like to export the task as well on these items. Putting them all into a CSV How do I navigate to export these item read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
October 12, 2023 12:30
Hi @MBradshaw5 , It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-...read more
Solved
YourHeadofSales on September 11, 2023
Hi community, We were challenged by our board to start tracking total pipeline and weighted pipeline over time. I've looked through lots of custom and pre-built reports and can't seem to find one that captures historic pipeline, or can capture t read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
September 14, 2023 15:47
HI @YourHeadofSales hope you are doing great. If you already know which dates you need to report on I'd prepare a special dashboard with the re...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar