• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
Solved
DSpagnol on January 19, 2024
Hey Community! I have had somethings troubling me for some time now and would like to request your support/ideas! 🙂 When we are talking about Lifecycle Stage or Lead Status, we are usually talking about Contacts. But how does this relate to read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
January 22, 2024 10:42
@DSpagnol - Thank you for tagging my notes as a solution! Per you follow-up question about Lead Status. There's no reason to reset this prope...read more
Solved
PSterkenburg on September 26, 2023
Hi all! I am thinking of ways to keep the wider org up to date on all the Hubspot product updates, and one thought is to feed the content of the Product Update page to a Slack channel. Has anyone tried this (or similar) before, and if so, how did read more
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
September 28, 2023 02:18
@PSterkenburg Great thought here! It looks like native integration cannot help here. I would build a manual library/database of only relevant u...read more
PaulAuth on July 26, 2023
Recently the way quotes, adding tax and discounts can be applied to products on a quote has changed. We offer a SaaS product, and many of our quotes go out with a future start date for billing. Quotes sometimes include sales tax, and other times t read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
July 27, 2023 18:32
Thanks, Kirsten. I've reached out to @VictoriaGumaerb via email
kellier on April 13, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm a product manager at a SaaS company, but we're a small team and so part of my role is in helping manage HS as an internal product, basically. I have a lot of background with HS generally, but I'm not well-versed in revenue oper read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
May 23, 2023 11:19
Hello, I read https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/track-recurring-revenue-with-revenue-analytics?KBOpenTab The values are available in our syst...read more
Mark_Kelly on March 26, 2023
Hey all - looking for some suggestions here. Does anyone here know of a way to connect an outside organization to a portal, and not let them see anything other than the contacts they will be calling (including timeline events) - think 3rd party SD read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
March 28, 2023 20:07
Thanks @LaurenRyan . This is where we started, however the companies and contacts are also worked by internal resources who are selling other servic...read more
Solved
CHouston6 on February 19, 2023
Hi guys, I'd love to know how people are dealing with the lifcycle stage of contacts that are associated to a deal that's close lost. Should I create a new lifcycle stage for these contacts? Or, should I create a workflow that changes them read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 20, 2023 00:48
Hi @CHouston6 , This depends a bit on how what you're expecting from the contacts associated to those deals in the future. If you don't expect...read more
Solved
MarcosBarcelos on February 05, 2023
DISCUSSION How to know when to re-evaluate your icp? MOTIVATION During the content marketing course, Hubspot . From this he teaches how to create content based on the golden globe, developing intere read more
4 upvotes
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner
February 07, 2023 16:44
Thanks for the tag and great question, @MarcosBarcelos ! Echoing @danmoyle , I agree that the ICP is something that evolves over time. I thin...read more
Solved
jolle on January 24, 2023
Hey, all! I'm gearing up for the RevOps Bootcamp next week and have been thinking through the balance between keeping customers delighted and employees happy, especially for companies that are changing their processes. Sometimes, I think that read more
3 upvotes
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
January 27, 2023 05:39
@jolle I think this is an insight that occurs often. "Do you feel like there's a definable point when the internal team will suffer as a result o...read more
MariSuper on December 07, 2022
As the year comes to an end, it’s time to review, clean up, prepare for the new year, launch new products, build new OKRs and goals, and re-energize our teams! It’s a lot! But it’s really important to analyze, evolve your CRM & clean the dat read more
Participant
December 12, 2022 09:01
Thanks for sharing @MariSuper !
Solved
MarcosBarcelos on December 03, 2022
Knowledge is the way. MOTIVATION After analyzing some sales processes, we faced something that we as sales ops should do: the documentation. So that when proposing a new strategy, new activities, or pipelines we would have an e read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide
December 19, 2022 12:17
Thanks for sharing @MarcosBarcelos , documentation is one of my favorite topics, everyone should do it including sales ops, yes! I like your focus ...read more
Solved
ManuelI on September 21, 2022
Hey y'all. we are working extensively with custom objects and they are more and more becoming integral part of our CRM. We are a B2B Saas company that offers subscriptions. One company can have multiple subscriptions or a subscription can have mu read more
7 upvotes
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 22, 2022 11:03
Hi @ManuelI , My go to when needing to run workflows on association changes is setting up a calculated property for example on a Company that ...read more
ktfritchen on September 19, 2022
Marketing “oldie” but SDR/AE process newbie here. I'm working on re-vamping our lead management process and am wondering if anyone out there would be willing to share their advice and/or how they do it. Here's some context: We're a super sma read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
November 17, 2022 18:55
This is why observation skills are critical. great write-up mind if I share it?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar