• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
March 26, 2024 04:35
Hey Everyone, I am Abhishek Mittal from India, Working as a Senior Associate Data Operations @G2Track (Acquired by BetterCloud). Glad to Know you...read more
Askarov on March 28, 2024
Hello community, Is there a way to see login information from mixpanel in HubSpot? I synced the contacts from Mixpanel to HubSpot. Now I like to get a notificaiton for inactive records directly to HubSpot from Mixpanel. i.e. if a contact didn' read more
Community Manager
March 28, 2024 18:04
Hey @Askarov , thank you for posting in our Community! Yes, you can achieve this by setting up a workflow or automation within HubSpot that ...read more
OAskarov on March 27, 2024
Hello Community, I'm trying to create a report for a customer to show the following: # of sessions # of leads generated with a specific lead type # of closed won deals The count of leads and the closed won deals obviously should be associ read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
March 28, 2024 09:15
Hi @OAskarov and thanks for the tag @PamCotton , If I'm not mistaken, your report is pulling number of sessions from the contact record, so...read more
JEpner4 on March 15, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently brainstorming the best way to take availability calendars (setup with days of the week, and for each day three options of Mornings, Midday, or Afternoons) to best import to HubSpot. HubSpot doesn't seem to allow for sub-fi read more
Participant
March 18, 2024 16:21
Thanks. The issue is this data is coming from a TypeForm, and it just wasn't setup optimally for importation to HubSpot. I spoke with the client, and...read more
Matan-PDQ on March 10, 2024
Hi team, I have the following challenge: I'd like to capture the date of a meeting and paste it onto a record I create in a workflow. The workflow is as follows: Trigger: form submission (meeting link booked) Action: Create new record ( read more
Community Manager
March 11, 2024 07:36
Hi @Matan-PDQ , I hope that you are well. I understand that you'd like to copy the date of the meeting into a custom property. Please let me know...read more
LFenton20 on March 05, 2024
I am creating a workflow that needs people to enroll everytime they visit a specific page on our website. So if they visit the page today they will enroll and they visit the same page again tomorrow they will enroll again Is this possible? I read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Contributor
March 05, 2024 10:24
@karstenkoehler I created a new workflow using one of the template workflows where you can send an email based on a page visited (obviously we remo...read more
IZabarsky on February 12, 2024
Hi, I want to start tracking our conferences inside HubSpot - to fill and analyze how many leads came from this conference and if some leads converted to deals, How many participants from our company (user) were at the conference, where it was, exp read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
February 27, 2024 13:10
Hi, thank you for recommending Insycle @EsteeH . Just wanted to drop in here to provide a little more context on our association features for @IZab...read more
Solved
DCrinnion on February 06, 2024
Hi All, I saw this on a Hubspot Community suggestion from 2017 but just want to see if there is anything close to this. I am looking to create a workflow where you can create an activity or a note on the Activity feed when someone comes in via a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 06, 2024 08:26
Hi @DCrinnion , This would currently either require a custom code action (available in Operations Hub Professional) or an app from the marketp...read more
Solved
sethnenstiel on January 22, 2024
I'm having trouble with lead response times. We lead routing workflows that bring in a lead from a form fill. During hours: The lead is time stamped with Timeapi.io webhooks Branched to the correct team Assigned to a contact owner (TIME read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
January 23, 2024 11:46
Thanks for clarifying @sethnenstiel , I didn't realize you were having issues with the default lead value - I thought you had custom properties with...read more
Solved
Manzar-Mashhood on January 22, 2024
Hey guys! I've got a question for you. What's your take on Google's move to phase out third-party cookies, and how do you think it might impact HubSpot tracking? I believe the data we collect on our website ( www.glueup.com ) using HubSpot forms read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
January 23, 2024 08:27
@Manzar-Mashhood Let's break apart your questions and ease your mind a bit, thanks @Shadab_Khan for sharing! What's your take on Google's ...read more
Solved
DSpagnol on January 19, 2024
Hey Community! I have had somethings troubling me for some time now and would like to request your support/ideas! 🙂 When we are talking about Lifecycle Stage or Lead Status, we are usually talking about Contacts. But how does this relate to read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
January 22, 2024 10:42
@DSpagnol - Thank you for tagging my notes as a solution! Per you follow-up question about Lead Status. There's no reason to reset this prope...read more
Solved
ESalvatierra4 on January 10, 2024
Hello community, I'm curious if anyone has experiencing managing a complex HubSpot to SFDC sync trigger. Our team uses both platforms for marketing and sales data repectively and recently noticed that sync triggers initiative "all or nothing" syncs read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
January 10, 2024 13:23
Thanks @Jnix284 ! @ESalvatierra4 - to make sure I understand, are you referring to a different sync setting other than two-way? For the majority o...read more
Solved
Nadiia_Dibrova on November 07, 2023
Hi! I apologize if this is a too easy of a question, but I am still on my path of learning HubSpot and will appreciate any advice. Can you you advice how to add a set amount of people to the cohort? Is there a setting/filter that I can use? For read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 07, 2023 23:31
Hi @Nadiia_Dibrova , There isn't a feature for this with directly but you can leverage random samples in lists for this: https://knowledge.hu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar