💬 RevOps Discussions

Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

Hubspot List Filter Processing Delay is Impacting Segmentation & Workflow Accuracy

I've submitted this issue to support multiple times and have been told it will be "flagged for further review." Two months later, I'm still without an explanation.

When adjusting active list filters the number of matches and the actual contacts showing up on the list do not match the filters. Since lists are a central component to workflows and segmentation, it seems this would be a high priority problem...but maybe I'm just missing something?

Has anyone else noticed this problem? Attached some screenshots below...
ICP_-_A_-_Leads___Lists2.pngMatrix_Engagement___5_fix___Lists.png

Maybe I'm just not understanding the expected functionality of the filters themselves?

3 Replies 3
Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

Hubspot List Filter Processing Delay is Impacting Segmentation & Workflow Accuracy

For anyone who cares... here is the response I received from support:

"Thanks for the follow-up question, happy to address it. When a list has not finished processing, inaccurate list numbers may be utilised in other assets where the list is being used, such as reports, workflows, marketing emails, etc. Lists typically finish processing in 5-7 minutes but in some cases, we can unfortunately see delays of up to a few hours. Definitely understand the inconvenience that this causes, and I'd like to confirm that the Product Team is aware of this pain point, and are looking to implement a more robust and efficient list processing system in the near future."

So apparently it is not an urgent matter for Hubspot to notify users about or rectify a problem that is causing users to send emails to and trigger workflows based on lists where the interface indicates list processing is complete but it actually is not for up to "a few hours." SMH. Unbelievable. I don't know how people trust this system, it is a real s!#* show.

0 Upvotes
LVandiver

It seems like this still may be an issue as my data is not correct and it's been over 24 hrs since my lists were created. Any updates on when it might be fixed or what the work around is?

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Jeff-Morgan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I looked into this internally and the Product Team is aware of this active list delaying issue. They are currently working on this to reach a resolution. 

With that being said though, would you be able to please share a Loom video with me describing this issue and provide me with an estimate of how long this list is taking to process? I would be happy to share this feedback and see if they have any insight.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes