• Mais recente
  • Mais votados
  • Solucionado
  • Nenhuma resposta por enquanto
Filtrar por
  • Todos os rótulos
  • World Certification Week
LaurenCarey on Junho 07, 2022
Thank you for supporting World Certification Week 2022. Because of learners like you we were able to donate $50,000 to our global charitable partners 🙏 Check out the graphic below to learn more about the impact of World Certification W Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 06, 2023
Thank you LaurenCarey
LaurenCarey on Maio 13, 2022
It’s World Certification Week's last day! Thank you all so much for taking part in it, for the third year. More than 9,500 certifications were awarded this week (so far!), and we couldn’t be happier – knowing not only so many lea Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Maio 16, 2022
Didn't get a chance to post a reply here on Friday but 10 certifications/re-certifications done last week. Yay!! Thanks for the generous donation to ...Leia mais
LaurenCarey on Maio 12, 2022
It’s World Certification Week Day 4 🎓 Share with us 📣 How was your fourth day? Which course(s) have you taken? Which new certification(s) have you achieved? We’d love to hear about your progress. Did you manage to Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite
Maio 13, 2022
I don't see a day 5 post yet, hope it's okay to still post an update for day 4 🙂 Here's my list for the week so far: renewed Email Market...Leia mais
mbarba on Maio 12, 2022
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for attending the session " Mentoring Early Career Professional Development " during World Certification Week 2022! I know I had a blast learning from: Amy Shropsh Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
LaurenCarey on Maio 11, 2022
It’s World Certification Week Day 3 📚 We're halfway there! Share with us 📣 How was your third day? Which course(s) have you started? Which new certification have you achieved? We’d love to hear about your progress. Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Maio 11, 2022
Hi everyone, My name is Dr. Shaimaa Hamdi. I am Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creator at Elwasify Clinic for Psychiatry in Egypt. I did it ...Leia mais
LaurenCarey on Maio 10, 2022
It’s World Certification Week Day 2 🌎 🌍 🌏 Share with us 📣 How was your second day? Which course(s) have you started? Did you get a new certification? Did you manage to get more than one already? We’d love to hear abou Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
7 Respostas
Membro
Novembro 07, 2023
I'm excited to share my certification journey! Just like attesting a marriage certificate, continuous learning through certifications helps validate ...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 
Membros (196)