World Certification Week 2022

LaurenCarey
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

Kickoff Event Discussion (Session Recordings Found Here)

LaurenCarey_0-1652031388459.png

It was great to see you all at our kickoff event! We were so excited to start this week with such high energy.  

Missed a session or want to catch a replay? No worries! View session recordings here.

There are also many other ways for you to participate, and make the most out of this week. First, by following all community discussions. Check out What to Expect from the World Certification Week Group and introduce yourself, , as well as our daily progress threads, where you can be entered to win World Certification Week swag. 

Now it's your turn - answer in the comments 👇:

🌟 What were some of your highlights?

✍️ What were your biggest takeaways?

💡Any interesting things you learned while networking?

🤝 Speaking of networking, we’d love to hear your input on online networking. In this new remote world networking is done in a different way – what are your secrets to successfully meeting and chatting with other professionals?

10件の返信
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Hi @LaurenCarey ! I was just thinking I wanted to share my session with someone and watch a couple I missed. Is there a central link for sharing them? Or a list of them? I'm striking out on finding an easy solution. Thanks! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 いいね!
LaurenCarey
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

Hey Dan, sorry for the delay (I was OOO), but happy to help.

A folder with all of the session recordings are linked at the top of this post. If that's not working for you, please try this direct link: https://hubspot.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Sessions/List.aspx?folderID=e3a83621-1aaa-48ff-88ab... 

Let me know if either work for you! 

Lauren 

danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

@LaurenCarey thank you so much - I can't believe I missed the bolded "here are the sessions" up there. [facepalm]

I appreciate the help & patience!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 いいね!
Listen2sunrise
投稿者

Thank you! @LaurenCarey  Just curious about the Google Ads master class (Aleksandra Wocial and Chris Klug were the instructors) during the world certification week.... is there any link that we can access for the recording? Thanks for your consideration. 

0 いいね!
LaurenCarey
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

Hi there, Victoria! Let me see if I can get access to the Master Class recordings for you (these were run by a separate team). I'll reply back here ASAP with any info I can find. 

0 いいね!
ameade19
参加者 | Platinum Partner
参加者 | Platinum Partner

What an awesome event. Thanks for putting this on!

0 いいね!
Stitchko
トップ投稿者

Hi, and thanks for this amazing show. 😀

• George B. Thomas: "You've got to slow down so you can speed up." The whole 5P's system is great.
  • Mandy Thompson could automate herself to make automation. Skill and mindset I've never seen it before. Brought HubSpot on next level.
  • Matt Bolian motivated me to improve my position statement as a HubSpot Super Admin.
  • I had a great conversation & networking with Stephanie Baiocchi on Web3 Marketing and tech in general.

I've connected with 10 or 12 new connections on LinkedIn thanks to this event. Much appreciate it.

LaurenCarey
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

"There's a way to grow 1% better with HubSpot every single day" 🔥

@GeorgeBThomas is dropping so many good nuggets in his session World Certification Week Kickoff session, right now! Join us

GeorgeBThomas
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

Thanks a ton for sharing this. I had so much fun!!

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

That @GeorgeBThomas is something special in this Community for sure! Love that quote! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website