World Certification Week 2022

LaurenCarey
Academy Team
Academy Team

Daily Progress: Day 4 - Share your progress for Day 4 (plus another chance for swag)!

LaurenCarey_0-1652393277747.png

It’s World Certification Week Day 4 🎓

Share with us 📣  How was your fourth day? Which course(s) have you taken? Which new certification(s) have you achieved?  We’d love to hear about your progress. 

Did you manage to get more than 4 certifications this week already?! Share the links to the certifications you’ve got – we will choose 4 of you studious learners, to get some HubSpot swag and spread the love for learning. And the word about certifications.   

A new progress-sharing conversation thread gets posted every day so please come back tomorrow and tell the community how it’s going. We are all here to learn, get certified, and donate to educational causes, by advancing our skills and expanding our knowledge.

(Sweepstakes Official Terms)

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Daily Progress: Day 4 - Share your progress for Day 4 (plus another chance for swag)!

I don't see a day 5 post yet, hope it's okay to still post an update for day 4 🙂

Here's my list for the week so far:

renewed Email Marketing

renewed CMS for Marketers

renewed Inbound

passed Platform Consulting for the first time

passed Objectives Based Onboarding for the first time

and just renewed Contextual Marketing (on day 5)

I had 14 on my list at the beginning of the week and am down to 8, still hoping to finish (at least) one more tonight! 🤞

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

KadyJWhite
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

0 Upvotes
LaurenCarey
Academy Team
Academy Team

Nice, @KadyJWhite! I renewed Marketing Software today too 🎉 

0 Upvotes