World Certification Week 2022

LaurenCarey
Academy Team
Academy Team

Daily Progress: Day 1 - Share about your certification progress (and you could win WCW swag!)

LaurenCarey_0-1652125377353.png

We’re excited to kick off World Certification Week! Thank you to everyone who participated in the kickoff event earlier today. 

As World Certification Week's Day 1 comes to an end, more than 750 certifications have already been awarded! 🎉  Those learners have joined over 1 million others around the globe who already hold HubSpot certifications. 

Share with us 📣  How was your first day? Which course(s) have you started? Did you get a new certification? We’d love to hear about your progress. 

A new progress-sharing conversation thread will be posted every day so please come back and tell the community how it’s going. We are all here to learn, get certified, and donate to some good causes, by advancing our skills and expanding our knowledge.  

Plus, we’ll be sharing some swag for those that participate. Respond to the Daily Progress threads each day to be entered to win World Certification Week swag 👏 

(Sweepstakes Official Terms)

11 Replies 11
Raffy
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Daily Progress: Day 1 - Share about your certification progress (and you could win WCW swag!)

Not qualified for the sweepstakes. Will donations be sent for what we cert in APAC? We have 6 recerts and 2 new certs in the pipeline

0 Upvotes
LaurenCarey
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @Raffy, yes your certifications will count towards donations in APAC! Thanks for joining us 🙂 

0 Upvotes
ClaudiusH
Participant

Spot the error: It's called "World certification week" and only U.S. residents are eligible for the sweepstakes 🙁

0 Upvotes
LaurenCarey
Academy Team
Academy Team

Thank you for the feedback. We hear you, and we're sorry that this is disappointing. At this time, due to the complexities surrounding running global sweepstakes, HubSpot limits them to the US. 

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

The trouble is the regulatory environment. For example, in Germany the rules need to be written auf Deutsch. It would take a small army of attorneys to have a compliant, global sweepstakes. 

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
Quinten_
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Good thing you mention this. I'll continue progressing my certifications in silence then 😅

KristinaUL
Participant

Currently finishing up my sales certification then onto more more more! 

KristinaUL
Participant

Actually just finished inbound, now finishing sales....

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Love all the work everyone's doing! I need to re-cert on Objectives-Based Onboarding. Someday I'd love to get CMS Hub for Developers. But since I'm definitelyt not a developer, that one's my kryptonite so far... 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
Quinten_
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

I'm working on my Platform Consulting certification to better help our customers

StjepanGrcic
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi,

I have started and watched more than half of Objective-Based Onboarding and Guided Client Onboarding courses. 

Cheers!