Women in Tech

Naz1
Miembro

Let's do this ...

Hello, Sowubona, Namaste, Salaam, I greet you all in a very diverse manner as I hail from the rainbow nation, Sunny South Africa 

Naz1_0-1641815786042.png

I currently live in one of the best places ( Well I think so) Cape Town and currently work in the events industry. I am a natural-born creative, passionate about all things to life, wanting to create opportunities, connect and empower people. Building a legacy is what I hope to achieve. I do believe I have started doing this with a few global campaigns such as Women In Gaming and Women In Power. 

I am always ready to challenge the norm...Hey, industry only thrives when it embraces disruption right?

I am excited to be a part of this ever-growing community and eager to brainstorm with you all 

Naz1_1-1641815786044.png

The World is constantly evolving as with it, soi must we , sooooo let's get chatting 

For now, have a Rockstar day ahead and be safe.

2 Respuestas 2
ASanford
Participante

Let's do this ...

Love the enthusiasm in this post!!

JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Let's do this ...

Hi @Naz1 , 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! 

Your words are truly inspiring and kind, we love to see this enthusiasm! We are looking forward to seeing your contribution to the HubSpot Community. 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 Me gusta