Women in Tech

TamaraHills
Membro

Introduction

Hello!

I'm Tamarapreye, I'm a mum of 3 . The social media Manager and administrative support staff at the ocularist eye clinic Nigeria, I also have my own brand Tamarahills fashion hub that I'm presently growing. 

It's nice being here !

If I may ask .....is there anyone from Nigeria 🇳🇬 here 🥰🥰

6 Respostas 6
ANwakaego
Colaborador(a)

Introduction

Hello Tamarapreye,

Yes, there's a 9ja babe here. 😊

I'm a beauty professional staying in Lagos and also a mother of 3. It's great connecting with you here.

LThomas13
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Introduction

Hello, I am a HubSpot Consultant in the Eastern US for Girikon.   It's great to be connected with brilliant minds in the HubSpot Community. - Lori

Naomi_TFL
Participante

Introduction

Hello 🖐️, I'm Naomi, a Social media manager/ Content strategist (freelance) , I'm from Enugu state, Nigeria 🇳🇬Currently a Ux design student, caught in between developing my digital /content marketing skills and starting a journey in tech(Ux) it's a difficult choice to make, but I'm giving both my best and hopefully by the end of the year, I would be able to make a decision. It's really confusing because I love both career paths.

ANwakaego
Colaborador(a)

Introduction

Hello Naomi, I'm from Enugu State as well but I stay in Lagos. I'm a skincare consultant and being here is part of my journey to being 'tech'. 

It's great connecting with you here.

MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Introduction

Hi @Naomi_TFL, welcome!! 👋 Thank you for sharing! I wish you all the best with your studies and I hope that the choice of your career path comes naturally. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Avaliação positiva
MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Introduction

Hi @TamaraHills,

welcome to the Community! We're glad you joined, greetings from Germany  👋

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Avaliação positiva