Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2,945 Replies 2,945
WambuiCaroline

Hello, I'm Caroline from Kenya. I am new to Digital Marketing. Am grateful to be part of this community.

0 Upvotes
SKumari0

Hello I am Shweta. I am new here . I am very happy to join this group.

Ru1

I'm Ruqqoyah, I'm new here and I am also new to content digital marketing. Hope you gain more knowledge and then help me explore the globe of tech

Olushola

Hi I'm Olushola Yusuf , I'm new here and also new to the concept of digital marketing.  I look forward to gaining the adequate knowledge,  skill and support from you all. Thank you

Acoleadams

Hi everyone, I'm studying marketing in school, it's good to be part of the marketing community

0 Upvotes
Brain2028

Hi everyone,

My name is Gbolahan, and I work in the marketing industry. I'm super excited to be joining this community! I'm looking forward to interacting and learning with everyone here.

0 Upvotes
AMacDonell

Hi all! I'm Aly, I am new to Sales Enablement and I work at a small commercializing company based in Michigan. I am looking forward to learning more about how to support my revenue generating team!

0 Upvotes
JSilang

Hello! My name is Jenela ^^ I am actually very new to SEO Marketing. I'm looking forward to learn a lot of things around this field. 

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JSilang and welcome to the Community!

We are thrilled to have you here!

Please don't hesitate to create a post in the Marketing Forum here, we are here for you if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing other posts from you!

Have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
APatrick23

Hello everyone! 

My name is Ashley located in Northern Virginia! Very excited to be a new member of this community. I look forward to learning and growing my knowledge within this platform! 

EPöllänen

Hello everyone and nice to be here. I'm Eveliina from Finland and new here. Looking forward to learn much more about Hubspot. Great to be on board!

0 Upvotes
SMobley

Hello everyone, my name is Sheila. I am so very happy to have come across such a  lovely learning platform and a community to go along with it. I love to write: short stories, poetry and plays. I have begun writing TikTok skits that I hope to see become into fruition someday.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SMobley, That's wonderful to hear! Welcome to the HubSpot Community. 

It's fantastic that you're passionate about writing and exploring different forms of creative expression like short stories, poetry, and plays. TikTok skits sound like a fun and innovative avenue to showcase your talents. Remember to stay dedicated to your craft and keep nurturing your creativity. We're excited to see your work evolve and flourish. If you ever need any support or feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. 

Happy writing!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Ali_AlOgaili

Hello everyone, My name is Ali, and I'm thrilled to extend my heartfelt thanks to the incredible HubSpot team. Joining this vibrant community marks the beginning of an exciting adventure for me. I'm eagerly looking forward to diving deep into the world of marketing and sales, and I can't wait to engage with fellow members and instructors. Together, we're set to transform our skills and soar to new heights. Here's to our collective success and growth!

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ali_AlOgaili and welcome to the Community!

Please don't hesitate to create a post in the Marketing Forum here, we are here for you if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing other posts from you!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,
Bérangère

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
RRendon

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I am looking forward to learning more about Hubspot

0 Upvotes
Mbolonzi

Hi everyone, I'm Peter Mbolonzi from Nairobi Kenya. Currently a freelance software engineer and looking foward to learning something new.

0 Upvotes
SSS3
Participant

Hi everyone!

I just joined this awesome community today and I am looking forward to rubbing minds with you all.

Sodiqah.

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SSS3 and welcome to the Community!

Looking forward to seeing around the Community!

Have a wonderful day!

Best,
Bérangère

TShoukat

Hi.

I'm TALHA SHOUKAT  (TShoukat) from PAKISTAN. I'm New here . AND want to learn e-mail marketing.  I'm litterly novice in this field.

Please help me with your advice. 

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TShoukat,

Welcome to the Community! We are thrilled to have you here!

Here are some resources that might be of interest to you:

Email Marketing: The Ultimate Guide (Expert Tips + Data to Know)
20 Email Best Practices That Actually Drive Results
- 23 Email Marketing Tips to Improve Open & Clickthrough Rates [+HubSpot Blog Data]

And if you have a question, please don't hesitate to create a post in the Marketing Forum here.

We are always happy to help!

Have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

0 Upvotes