Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2.962 Respostas 2.962
MOlsson1
Membro

Hei 

My name is Melodie. Im new in this and just eager to learn more in general. Love to be apart of other peoples journeys as well as looking forward to where my own will go. 

0 Avaliação positiva
WNunnelly
Membro

Hi 

0 Avaliação positiva
jsmith88
Participante

Hey everyone,
I'm James Smith, your dedicated Digital Marketing Manager in a B2B company. With a passion for dissecting B2B solutions, I'm here to provide you with concise reviews and valuable insights. Whether you're hunting for a CRM, project management tool, or marketing automation platform, count on me to guide you through the maze of options. Let's make your B2B platform search a breeze together!

0 Avaliação positiva
DVoris
Membro

Hi - I am Debi.  I am new here

0 Avaliação positiva
OceanXD
Membro

Hola! Its Ocean founder of Piknames, love to join Hubspot 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
asmith11
Membro

Hi All, 

I'm Adam, Growth Operations Manager at a b2b tech company in the events and culture sector. Looking forward to learning from this community!

0 Avaliação positiva
Bs66
Participante

My Name is Bhargav 

Im a under graduate student 

TimQ
Participante

Hey everyone,

I'm Tim and I run a financial services business here in the UK. I have a passion for tech, marketing and entrepreneurship and I'm here to upskill and form connections.

Looking forward to connecting with you guys. 😊

0 Avaliação positiva
BérangèreL
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @TimQ and welcome to the Community!

We are thrilled to have you here!

Please don't hesitate to create a post in the Marketing Forum here, we are here for you if you have any questions.

Have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

JSilva29
Membro

Hello My name is Jessie, Looking forward to connecting with the members of this group as we tackle the ins and outs of the world of content marketing together!

BérangèreL
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @JSilva29 and welcome to the Community!

We are thrilled to have you here!

Please don't hesitate to create a post in the Marketing Forum here, we are here for you if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing other posts from you!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Avaliação positiva
daraayu
Membro

Hi HubSpot Community, I'm Dara and the company I'm working for recently transitioned to HubSpot. Looking forward to learning all the features and updates. 

0 Avaliação positiva
EA_AUS
Membro

Hi Hubspot community,

My name is Ewan from Melbourne Australia. I am here really to learn how to build my YouTube channel. I would love to also contribute whatever knowledge I have to the topic.

I am a photographer and graphic designer. My channel is based on this. Thank you in advance.

0 Avaliação positiva
CRIVASPALACIO
Membro

Soy cesar de Peru , tengo 28 años , soy profesional en administracion , me apasiona trabajar en equipo y lograr me

0 Avaliação positiva
BBeckham
Membro

Hello HubSpot Community! My name is Brian. Our company recently started our Sales CRM implementation. Looking forward to joining the conversation. 

0 Avaliação positiva
Suruthi_varshni
Participante

Hi! Iam suruthi, Exited to learn content marketing and have a convo with this community members, Nice meeting you all!

0 Avaliação positiva
RKurnia
Membro

hi, my name is riri

i am here for learn more about content marketing and i hope we can learn together 😊

PG89
Participante

Hey everyone, my names Phil. I'm trying to get my start in digitally marketing. Ad creation, content creation, affiliate marketing, etc. if there's any thing  I can  do to prove I'm 100% committed please let me know. Its good to be here thanks everybody....

0 Avaliação positiva
NKessler37
Membro

Hello, my name is Nikki and I am new to this platform. I'm just starting out in Marketing. I'm starting my own Affiliate Marketing Business. I'm here to learn as much as I can

0 Avaliação positiva
Chinmaymishra87
Membro

Hi... My name is Chinmay Mishra. I am new in Hubspot platform. I want to learn Digital Marketing skills in Hubspot and get a high paying job.

0 Avaliação positiva