Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2 946 Réponses
PNWHarvestSolut
Participant

Hi everyone.

My name is Dale. I'm brand new to using HubSpot, lots to learn. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Simdee
Membre

Hi, I'm Simon.

I've been trying to post a question in the Academy certification questions forum and it simply returns me to the compose a message page and never posts the question. 

I see nothing has been posted there since September. Is that community closed and where can i ask if so?

Thanks,

Simon.

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @Simdee

It looks like your post was successfully published over here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Certifications-Help/Completed-Course-30-days-ago-No-Certificate/m-p...

If you continue to have issues posting going forward, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Votes
Simdee
Membre

Hi @jennysowyrda thanks, but as you see I had to reply to an existing thread which works for me, same as this one.

I tried making a NEW thread post with Safari, Chrome and Firefox on my computer, then borrowed a friend's computer and tried with that and failed too. Also tried with my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone and failed, so the problem is either with my account or with you guys because I doubt it's the device/browser I'm using.

Anyway for now I will make do with hijacking threads if I need to post 🙂

0 Votes
marvjerdon
Membre

Hello to All - I am in transition from my current CRM to HubSpot. Nervous about how to transfer ("migrate") as much data as possible, and concerned about all the history I will loose during the transition. Any suggestions from other users who have navigated these "unchartered waters" already?

0 Votes
tlorang
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions

Dear @roisinkirby,

I've been trying to use the Community to get help on several design issues and I am having a hard time posting. 

I can edit and post a question but severl things happen, or don't happen.

The option to "Email me when someone replies" check box does not work and after I make a post I cannot find the post.

For example, if I go to my profile and look under "My recent posts" none of my posts are there. A post I responded to is there but nothing else. 

If I search for my my posts I cannot find them. 

Through a lot of work and searching I was able to find one post
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/COS-Design-Support/Overlay-hiding-text-issues/m-p/33047#M3192

But I can only find this now because I've saved the URL. Not sure if I'll be notified if there is a response.... but I don't think anyone else will see this. 

The community forum seems like a good resource but I cannot seem to make it work for me. 

Thank you,

TIm Lorang

PS, I'm not sure when you will respond, the "Email me" option does not seem to be working. 

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Hi @tlorang

Thanks for reaching out. The 'email me when someone responds' should now be working as expected. The Community got a new look recently, so we have been working on rolling out the new features. 

If you are looking to see all of your posts, you can find them under 'my profile' which you can access by clicking the icon of the person from the top navigation. 

I hope you continue to post in the Community and that this information helps you get started! 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
tlorang

Thank you @jennysowyrda,

The problem is that my posts are NOT showing up under my profile. 

I have written several posts and I cannot find them. Here is the lattest post, I saved the URL after I posted it:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/COS-Design-Support/Overlay-hiding-text-issues/m-p/33047#M3192

I cannot find the posts on my profile and I cannot find them in any search. 

Also, I still cannot select the  "Email" option. I use Chrome, and I cleard the cache. I also tried it in FIrefox. 

Thank yo for your help and support.

Tim Lorang 

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Hey @tlorang

Can you send along a screenshot of what you are seeing in your profile where it should show your posts (below "my badges")? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
tlorang

Thank you,

The only thing that shows up in "My recent posts" are the posts I replied to. 

My recent posts sectionMy recent posts section

You can also see from the badges that I apparently posted at least 5 conversations. I would get the credit, and the badge, for starting a conversation, but nothing ever shows up. 

Thank you,

Tim 

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Hi @tlorang

Based on what you are seeing on your end, it doesn't look like any information is missing from your profile. While I can see you have posted more than 4 comments, it looks like only your posts from May going forward are populating in "recent posts". Right now the recent posts is the only module to see which posts have come through. If you are looking for content that you have posted in the past and that users have engaged in, I would recommend looking under your notifications. I realize that this functionality is not ideal if you are looking for your previous posts, and I am reaching out to my team to see if there are any future plans to include a more inclusive widget on your profile to show all posts. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
tlorang

Thank you

I have been posting a more detailed question to COS Design Support for over the past couple of weeks. I  have posted this about 5 or 6 times. The latest was this afternoon. 

Here is the URL to the post after I submitted it:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/COS-Design-Support/Need-help-on-hover-effect-and-overlay-on-image/m...

The new "Test" post shows up in "My recent posts" but the post on "Need help on hover effect and overlay on image" does not show up. I posted this today, and several other times over the past two weeks, not 8 months ago. 

There was no error messages. I expect that something in the post is preventing getting it posted.  But I do not know that that can be. 

Please, I know this is not a simple problem, and I hope you understand now what the issue is. I'm not looking for old posts, I am trying to make a new post. It seems to go through but does not show up anywhwere. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,

Tim Lorang

PS I have yet to find the "Email me when someone replies" check box to work. 

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Hi @tlorang

Thank you for explaining the issue a bit more. I am going to circle back on my end to see what I  can find as to why that post is not showing up. Once I have more information I'll let you know. 

Thank you,
Jenny

gelflex-cc
Conseiller clé

@jennysowyrda @roisinkirby 

PS....

It would also be helpful to explain the difference between you responding and a partner. Who can do what, who expects what?

I am happy to share my experiences but and not officing services for hire.  The community contains an amazing pool of talent and they should be showcased so those who need help can get the best of the best rather than searching. 

0 Votes
TRooInbound
Conseiller clé

Hi All, 

Greatful to be a part of this community!

Nikhil here from TRooInbound, we're located in India. Here is our website www.trooinbound.com

We craft Hubspot design material for marketing agencies, Please do let us know is there anything with we can assist 🙂

TRooInbound ❤️

Polar
Membre

Hi,

I have just started using Hubspot and find it far easier to use that Dynamics CRM (different tool I know 🙂 )

I am starting a second company with a different name and domain.  How can I utilize hubspot for that second organization?  If I have to create a second Hub, how do I connect that second hub to Outlook and Office 365, etc.

Would appreciate some guidance from the guru's  🙂

G

0 Votes
andhikawijaya
Membre

Hi guys!. 

My name is Andhika Wijaya Kurniawan, fresh member!. 😉

0 Votes
rsisto
Participant

Hi all! I'm new to the community, just migrated from other crm to hubspot CRM free edition, it's looking great!

I wanted to send a bug report (and another suggestion) for the sales plugin for gmail but I didn't find where to start, any guidelines will be appreciated!

I'm Rafael, the CEO of http://kreitech.io , hope to see you around!

Thanks!

0 Votes
fabiolamartinez
Participant

I'm new to this community, found it due I'm having issues with the video training of my Inbound Marketing certification 😞 I did everything for the last two hours and can't make them work again. Is there anyone that could help me?
I've been doing digital marketing for + 6 years now. Currently living and traveling around Mexico.

0 Votes
roisinkirby

Hey @fabiolamartinez welcome! We have a dedicated team of Academy experts ready to help you here.

0 Votes
fabiolamartinez
Participant

Thank you @roisinkirby on my way to share my issue there, this is so stressful! Have a great day.

0 Votes