Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2,962 Replies 2,962
rohinidubey1

hi I am Rohini Dubey, i am new to the community.

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

@rohinidubey1 Hi Rohini. Welcome to the community. I am Chris, a user.

jferguson
Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm Jason. I moved my company onto HubSpot this year and really like it. I also have a separate freelance business for website development and digital marketing. I have questions about the Partner program options and how you all have implemented them. 

For my freelance business I'm interested in offering HubSpot to my clients, but I'm small enough that $800/mo for the Agency Partner program isn't currently feasible. What are my options for offering HS and still making some extra money?

I plan to learn the CMS platform, but I'm also open to outsourcing to a white label partner.

Are there any other freelancers here who have manager to use HS for their clients?

Thanks!

Jason

Yeti_Mike
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Mike from Measured Results Marketing! We're a HubSpot Platinum Partner that focuses on implementing and optimizing the entire HubSpot Growth Platform, and  integrating HubSpot Marketing Hub with Salesforce. We also help our clients formulate and build lead management processes and create alignment between marketing and sales.

I myself have been in the HubSpot ecosystem for over 3 years now and have developed expertise in workflows, designing and building lead scoring models, and optimizing integrations with Salesforce. I've also spoke at INBOUND which was an awesome experience! I'm eager to help out the community so feel free to reach out if you need any help in these areas or anything else!

Best regards,

Mike

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Yeti_Mike! 🙂 

jrendell
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hey everyone,

James Rendell here from Co-pilot Marketing. I am a HubSpot Certified Trainer and Gold Tiered Partner.

I'm looking forward to connecting and collaborating with you all to solve challenges and grow better!  

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome @jrendell! CC @jennysowyrda

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Hi I'm Chris.  I am sorry as I thought I had introduced myself.

I'm at a new job where the CRM was decided with my hire. I am thrilled to bring HubSpot to another company.  I have been a user for 9 years or so.

My company is Australian based and manufacture contact lenses.  SOme of the products are exclusive.

Happy to be here.

Chris

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Hi guys. Been here on the HubSpot Community for a while now and just realized that I had forgotten to 'introduce' myself. A little slow at times. I know. (head shaking)

My name is Frank and I'm the Chief Mad Scientist at MFrankJohnson.com (in Florida) where we've been wrangling HubSpot Marketing & Sales for clients in the US, CA and EU since forever.

Anyway, I'd like to share a quick story and congratulations to a special client of mine who shared a very telling statement with me after earning her 9th (nineth) HubSpot certification in just a few months. We'll call her 'CG'. (anonymous due to NDA stuff)

So CG says ...
I feel like I've learned so much going through the HubSpot videos and completing the built-in practical exercises. I had no idea the platform was so HUGE and capable of so much ... it's still a bit overwhelming.

Point?

Even wicked smart, talented and dedicated people like CG feel overwhelmed with HubSpot at times. And that's ok.

Feeling overwhelmed?

Not to worry. Like Christopher O'Donnel, SVP of Product at HubSpot, said at INBOUND17, "YOU GOT THIS".

You're in the right place. Reach out anytime.

I hope you are encouraged to explore more about HubSpot and why some of us LOVE this platform. (sorta like Apple people love Apple) 

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
wisenlucky
Participant

Hi everyone!

I am new to community, very excited to join! Hopefully i will have something useful to contribute 😉

Cheers,

Andrei

JanaBand
Participant

Hi wisenlucky

you are very welcome! 

wisenlucky
Participant

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
wooglin
Participant

Hello there, I'm Brian and I am working to grow 2 companies. One is Team Merchant (www.teammerchant.com ) a payments company and the other is Paycove (www.paycove.io) an electronic billing company.  At Paycove, we created an automated quoting and invoicing integration for HubSpot. We recently launched this integration and are looking forward to helping our fellow HubSpot users. I have noticed several discussions in the forums looking for a tool like ours. It looks like previously, most users were pointed to an accounting integration. I was hoping for some guidance from the community here. Would it be ok for me to reply to these conversations and point people to our new solution? I don't want to get flagged for spam or annoy anyone, but I am definitely excited about the feedback we've already received. Here's a link to a tutorial on our product: https://paycove.wistia.com/medias/dlkp0d0mtk

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Upvotes
julienbetb

Hello, my name is Julien and I work in two companies. One https://www.cosy-tendance.com and https://baignoire-bulles.com, two e-commerce companies. We want to work with HubSpot CRM and also automate some of the marketing. I have benchmarked several CRM and Hubspot is the most powerful in my case. I hope that the community here will guide me in configuring CRM. Thank you the community.

0 Upvotes
GLC
Contributor

HI Everyone, I am Gemma. I am also new to the community. I definatley still have lots to learn about Hubspot, so I am sure I will be posting on here and gaining insight from all of you. 🙂

0 Upvotes
ShockinglyD
Participant

Hi there everyone!  I'm Karan, founder of a global firm called Shockingly Different Leadership.  We provide contract HR functional experts that support organizations' "people-related" initiatives.  We have an internal pool of 40+ consultants that assist on-demand with HR, Talent Development and Organizational Effectiveness projects.  

We've been using Hubspot gradually for about a year and are hungry to learn more about best practices of how others are using the platform.  We're not an enterprise-level company yet, but see no reason why we can't function with the efficiency of one :-).  

Nice to meet everyone and look forward to collaborating further!

-Karan (www.shockinglydifferent.com)

PNWHarvestSolut
Participant

Hi everyone.

My name is Dale. I'm brand new to using HubSpot, lots to learn. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Simdee

Hi, I'm Simon.

I've been trying to post a question in the Academy certification questions forum and it simply returns me to the compose a message page and never posts the question. 

I see nothing has been posted there since September. Is that community closed and where can i ask if so?

Thanks,

Simon.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Simdee

It looks like your post was successfully published over here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Certifications-Help/Completed-Course-30-days-ago-No-Certificate/m-p...

If you continue to have issues posting going forward, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Simdee

Hi @jennysowyrda thanks, but as you see I had to reply to an existing thread which works for me, same as this one.

I tried making a NEW thread post with Safari, Chrome and Firefox on my computer, then borrowed a friend's computer and tried with that and failed too. Also tried with my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone and failed, so the problem is either with my account or with you guys because I doubt it's the device/browser I'm using.

Anyway for now I will make do with hijacking threads if I need to post 🙂

0 Upvotes
marvjerdon

Hello to All - I am in transition from my current CRM to HubSpot. Nervous about how to transfer ("migrate") as much data as possible, and concerned about all the history I will loose during the transition. Any suggestions from other users who have navigated these "unchartered waters" already?

0 Upvotes