Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2,945 Replies 2,945
BobM
Contributor

Hello. I have used CRM for over 25 years. The 1st was built-in to my 2nd Mac (A Quadra).

The 2nd I made myself with Filemaker. (And I am NOT a programmer!) Then this InterNet "thing" came along and integrating my personal CRM with Contacts, Email and Calendar was beyond my abilities.

I used three really clunky early versions of "modern" CRM. Then I switched to Daylite for about 5 years. (Great project management tool. Terrible at basic CRM.) Then I switched to VipOrbits -- which became Vipor. I have 1366 Contacts in Vipor (which ought to be cleaned-up to about half that). Mike's idea of "orbits" is intriguing, but Vipor is clumsy at basic CRM.

After about six years using Vipor I'm about to move all my contacts to HubSpot and try it out.  Wish me luck!

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @BobM welcome! We are delighed to have you 🙂

I"d reccommend checking out this great post from @sjudson which includes some super helpful tips and insights on setting up your Contacts, Companies and Deals on the HubSpot CRM:  HubSpot CRM FAQs ...and answers!

I look forward to hearing from you in the Community! 🙂

terramcb

Hello everyone! My name is Terra and I am the (newish) head of marketing for a company specializing in software and training for financial services providers. I used Hubspot in my previous life. My new department has been using ActOn but we would like to transition to Hubspot.

I would love to get some insights from anyone who has used a different provider that was integrated with Salesforce, and made the switch to Hubspot. 

Thanks all!

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @terramcb - welcome!

Great to hear you're taking your HubSpot / Inbound expertise on with you! If you post here on our Marketing Integrations Board I'm sure the Community would be happy to help with any questions you have 🙂

0 Upvotes
RubenRios
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi my name is Ruben. We have been a Hubspot partner for almost 2 years. We are mainly focused in the Finance Industry ( Banks, Credit Card and Insurance ). It's been amazing to work with companies who are interested to innovate. We are passionate on what we do!!! 

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey Ruben - welcome to the Community! We're delighted to see more great HubSpot Partners like yourself join the conversation. Smiley Happy Where in the world is your agency based?

0 Upvotes
RubenRios

Hello rosinkirby, we are located in Guatemala and we are planning to provide service in central america. Regards

MattHeffron

Greetings!

My name is Matt and I'm the General Manager at Brewery Terra Firma, a microbrewery and farm in Traverse City, Michigan, USA. (No, I didn't vote for Trump. Yes, he's a disaster...) Hoping Hubspot can help us with our sales and marketing efforts in what has become a very crowded and competitive market.

During my initial evaluation, I have come across a few browser/device specific display problems with the app.hubspot.com site. Is there an appropriate forum or email address to share these with?

Cheers!

Matt

0 Upvotes
EricaSmithCerbo

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself! I am excited to learn and master Hubspot!

0 Upvotes
Jak

Hi my name is Joe Kraipovich and i have a website with freewebstore.com

My website is www.jakwood.com I sell crafts make of wood,My crafts consist of wooden plaques,Desktops.ornaments,napkin holdersand various other wooden items.My problem is getting anyone to buy on my site.Is there anyone on the forum that can help me or stear men the right direction so i can start selling on my website.I did a website grader on my site and i scored a 79 and it listed all the things that wrong with my site but i dont know how to fix them.and help or advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.My e mail address is jampk@ptd.net

TRooInbound
Key Advisor

Hello, @Jak Nikhil here from @TRooInbound
I've emailed you, please let me know when you are available. Interested to talk more regarding your services and growth!

Team TRooInbound ❤️ 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Jak welcome to the Community! I'd reccommend posting on this board: Inbound Marketing Best Practices where our community of Partners and HubSpot experts will be happy to help. I would reccommend including a link to your website, outlining your goals, target marketing/persona and specific challenges you are facing. Best of luck! Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
vxydias
Participant

Hi.  I am trying to find a Hubspot compatible and INEXPENSIVE solution in which I can scan business cards with my iphone at tradeshows and have them sync into my Hubspot CRM.  Thanks!

nicolai-wylich

Hi my name is Nicolai.

I am a HubSpot fan and agency partner (almost certified). The customers I am targeting are mid-sized companies in Denmark. Some of these are interested in using a stronger agency, than what I can offer here on my own. So I am looking for a solid HubSpot agency, with execution strength in both: inbound design, inbound sales and inbound marketing, that might consider expansion into Denmark. Do you know anybody?

Best regards

Nicolai@topleads.dk 

edileo
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi All,

I'm Evan, an Agency Partner Strategist here at HubSpot.   I'm originally from New Orleans, served 8 years in the Air Force, and 2 years in the Boston Startup community.  Now I work with a number of Partners throughout the US and Canada.  If I can help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Evan 

tgarrison
Participant

Hi all!  I am Tacy and I am part of a startup company.  I am new to HubSpot, 3 days to be precise.  I have jumped in with participating in webinars, tutorials, help, etc. to try to get the answers needed to customize for our needs.  

Thanks in advance to all for your help...I have lots of questions!  😉

juliuservinmg
Participant

Hi, Hubspot fam!

I am a freelance social media manager. I love customer service at the same time. My brand tagline is "where customer service meets digital marketing". I recently acquired the Hubspot Inbound certification and now studying Content Marketing Certification. I am so excited and proud to be part of this community of like-minded people. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @juliuservinmg welcome to the Community! Could you reccommend any good moaterial on social customer service? Myself and @krystalg would be all ears! 🙂

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Hi. My name is Chris. I started using "SideKick" over 8 years ago. I h ave brought HubSPot CRM with me to 3 companies with 2 of those still being my personal account. Now I am with the third company where there are multiple users.  

I am new to the Community and could use assistance. It seems to take to long to find issues to see if a new post should be started.

Thanks.

Chris

0 Upvotes
flaviese

Hi. I am Flavio,  from Italy. I work at Naxa srl, a web agency that is taking hubspot certifications.

We are experimenting our web site migration to Hubspot platform and we have some issues to solve.

Everything is new for us 🙂  , can you tell me where and how to proceed to look for partners or developers that can help us to speed up the process and go live with migrated site?

Thankyou! Ciao

Flavio

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome @flaviese I'd absoulute reccommend posting on our Designers Forum if you are looking for feedback / assistance from our Partner community. Furthermore I'd also check out our Partner Directory for details on partners local to you that can help with your project 🙂

0 Upvotes