Welcome and Introductions

Eugenia
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome, HubSpot Champion Users! Introduce yourself here.

HubSpot Champion Users are the most active, engaged and experienced users of HubSpot tools recognized by HubSpot on a quarterly basis. You can learn more about the HubSpot Champion User program here.

If you're a HubSpot Champion User, introduce yourself in this thread to meet and start a conversation with other HubSpot Champion Users.

Feel free to mention what HubSpot tools you work with the most or know the best!

Go to Hub-specific boards, e.g. CRM & Sales Hub or Marketing Hub to start asking questions or responding to the threads created by other members of the Community.

Happy networking,

Eugenia

Customer Advocacy Manager @ HubSpot

67 Replies 67
aryak

Hello everybody! My name is Arya with ActivePDF, I help with sales support and account management for our company - we specialize in PDF automation software so of course we love using the workflow automation features built into Hubspot! I've been working with the sales hub side for many years now and more recently I've started to familiarize myself with the marketing hub too. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning more about Hubspot with this growing community! 

Please feel welcome to add me on Linkedin.

makayleylindsey
Participant

Hi Champion users! Nice to meet you all. 

I have been a HubSpot user for a little over 2 years now. ! am excited to continue to learn more about the tool and provide knowledge when I can. 

Lennart
Participant

Hi, thanks for the Champion user badge! Great to be a part of the HubSport Community! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy to be part of this wonderful group of experts!

We implemented HubSpot in 2016 and I am the admin for all of our tools (CRM, Sales, Marketing & Service), but my focus is Marketing. I do use the CRM/Sales extensively as well.

pm_mgood
Participant

Thank you for inviting me. Happy to share what I've learned about HubSpot over the past 3 years, successes I've had, challenges I've faced, and suggestions for improving the platform.

connie01

So honored to be part of this Champion User forum!  I use Hubspot as part of our marketing department for a Market Research Company.

Looking forward to learning more and helping as I can.

Have a nice day,

Connie

MFall13
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi Champs!

Glad to share this honor with you all. Here from Fairfax, VA showing Higher Ed and Non-Profit clients the Inbound way. I enjoy working with Design Tools and Workflows the most.

Cheers!

KETIVMarketing
Participant

Hello fellow Champions! Only started using HubSpot 6 months ago and now it's open almost all day on my computer. Looking forward to learning more about this community.

DL1

Hello Hubspot Friends, 

I am so excited to be a part of this community!  I hope I can help and share some Hubspot tips I've learned in the past year to other fellow Hubspot users. Smiley Happy

vesnastefanovic
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hello Champions, so glad to be part of this wonderful community. Looking forward to exchanging ideas.

Thank you HubSpot!

CorvusCorax
Participant

Hey Champions, glad to have become a part of this community! I'm very excited to be included in such an excelling group of people.

Thanks HubSpot!

AngelaIke
Contributor

Hi everyone - it's nice to meet you all. Looking forward to helping out where I can.

I think workflows are my favorite HubSpot feature. Being able to send emails, fill properties, assign leads... it's my bread and butter.

Great to be a part of this group!

Best,

Angela

chattyaj

Hello everyone! Excited to be a champion user!

This community is a lovely idea and I look forward to connecting with you all more!

kmurph

Hi All,

Happy to be here! My name is Katie and my company (Oil Price Information Service) has been an active user for a couple years now. I manage our social media accounts. 

I'm looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully share some helpful tips and stories! 🙂 

ChristensenV
Participant

Hi all! Glad to be here! I work across all of the HubSpot hubs so it would great to bounce ideas off of other experienced users!

AlexEinhorn

Stoked to be here from Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD!

AngelaIke
Contributor

I'm in Philadelphia, too - small world!

TomS
Participant

Hi all,

Happy to be a part of the group!

Very confident with working with Hubspot Marketing Enterprise and Sales pro features.

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.

Always happy to brainstorm about Hubspot administration :).

All the best,

piersg
Key Advisor

Hi all,

Happy to help others where I can as I've definitely received/found a lot of help in the community.

djkiddvicious
Participant

Good morning,

I've been using Hubspot since 2015. First getting familiar with the CRM in Sales Hub for our sales team with outbound calls. Processing tasks, logging calls, and managing the database. In late 2016 I took lead in our marketing efforts with writing blogs and sending monthly newsletters.

Last year I was able to use Hubspot landing pages to completely redesign our Resource Center which provides our customers and prospects with a one-stop-shop for all of their industry-specific needs like digital copies of customer brochures and technical papers.

That has increased traffic to our website by over 150% compared to the year before. I've also been very excited to start using the new SEO tools that are now available which make streamlining and targeting or efforts much easier.

I've helped Beta test a few features in HubSpot along with doing feedback sessions on several occasions too. I'm happy to have earned the Sales Hub Champion badge and look forward to becoming a more active user on the HubSpot community forums to help other users take advantage of everything HubSpot has to offer!

victoriaharkes
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Hello all!

Excited to be a champion user during our first quarter using Hubspot! I've been building and using Marketing Hub for the past few months, looking forward to learning from other users here. 

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.