HOW TO: Create a HubSpot Community User
Oct 7, 2019 7:08 PM
Congratulations! You've found your way to the HubSpot Community!
While all of our content can be viewed without a Community user, the real fun begins once you've created your profile! Once you've created a Community user, you can:
- Earn badges and rank up
- Create original content
- Respond to other users' content and questions
- Connect with users from around the world
- Give feedback to the product team
- Create and upvote ideas in the ideas forum
...and so much more!
To create a Community user, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to community.hubspot.com.
2. If you have not created a Community user yet, or are not logged into HubSpot, you will see the options to "Sign in to Community" or "Get HubSpot free". If you already have a HubSpot portal, you can click "Sign in to Community".
3. Depending on whether you are logged into HubSpot already, you will be prompted to either the login page or directly to the Request for Integration Permissions page
3a. Login page
If you are directed to the login page, log into HubSpot with your normal HubSpot credentials.
3b. Request for Integration Permissions page
If you are already logged into HubSpot, or once you have logged in, you will be led to the integrations page. Because the HubSpot Community is run on a 3rd party platform, we ask for your permission before using your email address to create a HubSpot Community user.
4. Create your Community User
Next you will be prompted to set up your Community user. You can choose your community username, along with your name. If you are looking to use your Community User for professional purposes, it is recommended to keep your Community username in line with your company's brand.
5. Engage in content
Once you've created your user, you can begin engaging with, and creating, content. If you ever need to change any settings associated with your user, you can do so by clicking on the silhouette icon from the top navigation>my settings.
|Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution|