Welcome and Introductions

ATimmons
Participant

Why did you join Community?

Hi 

I'm Ann. Just joined and wondered what you have found most useful about this group?

looking forward to getting to know you all. 

Ann 

9 Replies 9
ericajfinley
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ATimmons Hi, Ann! I just wanted to say welcome — we're so glad you're here. 😄 You might find our new member journey and voice and tone guide helpful as you're getting up to speed!

Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @ATimmons 

I'm a HubSpot Geek so this is a great place for me to hang out.

We run a HubSpot Partner Agency in Wellington New Zealand called Webalite. We help people grow their business with HubSpot – which we really enjoy.

And, we've created a new product called Portal-iQ to help people get their HubSpot Portal working smarter.

As well as meeting interesting people we've also made great business connections with clients, other partners and the amazing HubSpot team.

I like the geeky challenges of the questions asked here - it helps me grow as a HubSpot geek.

Have fun

Mike

DavidDennison
Key Advisor

I originally came over to HubSpot because I loved their community engagment and recognition for their engagement. Besides the free courses that are pretty amazing, there's also such a great helpful community!

David Dennison

Search Engine Optimization

and Content Marketing Expert

mobilePhone
702-556-5062
emailAddress
david@daviddennison.com
website
https://daviddennison.com
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @ATimmons! We're glad to have you here 🙂 

Are you referring to a specific study group or just the community in general? 

Thanks!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
ATimmons
Participant

I’m asking in general terms really. Have you tried others and why did you decide on this one?
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ATimmons,

That's a great question!

I would like to tag some subject matter experts in our conversation to get their thoughts.

Hi @DavidDennison@Mike_Eastwood@Anton, @karstenkoehler - Why did you decide to join the Community? Have you participated in other communities in the past?  Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Anton
Recognized Expert

Hi @ATimmons

welcome on board! 🎉

I've joined the community several years ago because I started as a job as developer at a partner agency and had so many questions and didn't know where to get answers to specific questions. The academy and the documentation were on a whole other level back then so I found help here,  loved the folks and stayed. Now I love to help others getting into HubSpot and still learning.

How about you? Why did you join?

btw - you can read a bit more about my relationship to the community here

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
ATimmons
Participant

I've worked across many areas of marketing but I joined here in the hope of getting a greater and deeper understanding of content marketing. 

ATimmons
Participant

Love the fact that you have a variety of reasons to stay here. The best of all though that you mention the lovely people here. Thanks