Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

3.008 Antworten
Yujay
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello. I'm Yujay from Nigeria. I am looking to grow a career path in Email marketing and leads generation. Please am I on the right path by being here ?

0 Upvotes
ivikrantss
Mitglied

Hii,

This is Vikrant Singh Sengar from India. Currently I am pursuing BBA in marketing field from Awadesh Pratap Singh University.

0 Upvotes
nativeMsgSuppor
Mitglied

Cool, welcome to the community. HubSpot has some great tools.
0 Upvotes
UBaurai
Mitglied

Hey I have just started learning digital marketing and hoping I will accomplish what I have thought of. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
CMylan
Mitglied

Hi from Brisbane, Australia. 

I've recently been promoted at work (hospitality) into an Admin role and marketing (email/text/verbal engagement) is now part of my day to day role. 

I'm here to learn as much as I can about marketing/social media marketing. 

0 Upvotes
nativeMsgSuppor
Mitglied

The HubSpot Academy is well done and there is a lot of good stuff in there. 

0 Upvotes
BClanton
Teilnehmer/-in

Howdy from Texas!
I am seeking to increase my knowledge and understanding of the SEO game for the improvement and advancement of our company's online and social media presence and effectiveness.

I'm an old dog learning new tricks.

0 Upvotes
TRoberts4
Mitglied

Hi everyone! I'm Tracee. I am in Florida, USA, and work for an aviation company. I have some previous experience in marketing under my belt but no formal education. I'm hoping to use HubSpot's free academy courses and certificates as a jumping off point to building my marketing resume' in a more targeted way. I also hope to gain some technical knowledge to contribute to my company's marketing plan. I'm happy to share what knowledge I have gained so far as well. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
acadena23
Mitglied

Hi! I'm new here! Looking to transition from freelance filmmaker (camera department) to Marketing. 

I gratuated with a degree in Marketing management in 2015, but pivoted into filmmaking. Now... I am here, eager to learn what area of marketing I would fit best in.

Excited to grow with you all! 

Anna

0 Upvotes
nativeMsgSuppor
Mitglied

Send us your contact information. Our products are very visual and we
might be interested in getting some video work done.

Best Scott
0 Upvotes
dChee
Mitglied

I'm grassy I own a adventure outdoor company in Japan called Iloveoutdoors and Japan I'm looking to study more on video media and how I can use it to introduce more people to my business.

Hope you can help

0 Upvotes
TOgijo
Mitglied

Hi everyone, am Theresa from Nigeria I am here to learn about email marketing.

BérangèreL
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @TOgijo,

Welcome to the Community! We are thrilled to have you here!

Here are some resources that might be of interest to you:

Email Marketing: The Ultimate Guide (Expert Tips + Data to Know)
How to Craft a Successful Email Marketing Strategy in 2020 [Examples + Template]
- I'd recommend joining the "Email marketing" group: This is a place for email marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

And if you have a question, please don't hesitate to create a post in the Marketing Forum here.

We are always happy to help!

Have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
aurda
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello All!

I am joining the community to learn from your wisdom!  I am a mature person so I need to make my time left on the planet count!

I have been key executive leader in past implementations of Sales Force into three prior companies, where I held a Sr. Sales & Marketing role.   

About 2.5 years ago I become dissastified with SFC pricing strategy and how everything was an upcharge.  Also they have grown so much from my first use of them - I felt they became abit arrogant. 

I did a bit of research and determined that HubSpot offered a better value and ease of use for salespeople.   However, I was blocked by our CEO at the time as he was concerned the transisition from SFC to H/S would be too cumbersome and potenially fail.    However, with a new CEO the was willing to let us make the change and we are moving along pretty pretty good with the help of Insidea onboarding team.

Hopefully with HubSpot's continued success and growth they will not follow that same path.

Look forward learning from you and perhaps someday, I will be able to return the favor with a tip or two myself.

Sincere regards,

Andrew M. Urda

VP Strategic Marketing

LS Electric America, Inc.

BérangèreL
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @aurda,

Welcome to the Community! We are delighted to see you here 🙂
Thank you for your great introduction post and welcome to HubSpot!

I'd like to share this article to help you get started in HubSpot.

Also, can you simply create a post in the Marketing Forum here if you have a question and we'll be so glad to help you! ❤️

Lastly, don't miss out on the latest News or Webinars that might be of interest to you!

Looking forward to seeing you around the Community.

Have a fantastic day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

Tulikatyagi
Mitglied

Hello peeps,

Excited to be a part of this community , hope i'll get to learn some new things from you guys and make some new connections to build a good path together.

best wishes to everyone

ABhargavReddy
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello everyone,

Iam Bhargav, a complete beginner to learn this type of course and very new to these kind of open communities. yeah!! excited very much to learn new skills.

Thanks to Hubspot...!!

0 Upvotes
Niall-Ronspot
Teilnehmer/-in

🖐

0 Upvotes
AAshfaq
Mitglied

Hello every one I am Ansar Ashfaq a new member here for polishing my knowledge about SEO

0 Upvotes
TDas4
Mitglied

Hi, I'm new here for studying for SEO. Hope we will be doing fine ☺️

0 Upvotes
JMarlow99
Mitglied

Hey everyone! My name is Justin and I own a small business in Florida. I'm here to learn howbto do this stuff myself because I'm tired of marketing companies over promising and under delivering.

0 Upvotes