Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

3,007 Replies 3,007
DWeigel

Hello!

My name is Dawn Weigel.  I am the Account Manager at IVY Adventures, a company that uses adventure to bring people together.  This job is a new position for me and a new career. Prior to starting this job, all of a couple of weeks ago, I taught middle school students mathematics for fourteen years.  I quit my teaching job to move aboard a sailboat and sail that with my husband and dog for the last five years.  Since selling our boat/home, I wanted to get back into the workforce but in a completely different area.  My sister-in-law and brother-in-law started IVY, and I'm excited to be onboard and help them with their marketing and managing their corporate accounts.

Being I'm new to my accounts manager position, I'm also new to HubSpot, in fact, we're all new to HubSpot.  We've joined in hoping to have a platform we can use to help us with our sales and marketing along with automations for our clientelle.  I look forward to joining this community and learning from all of you.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DWeigel 

Welcome to the community and to HubSpot! We hope you enjoy your experience with us 🙂

The Getting Started space should be helpful to start with!

Best,

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

VBigham

Hello! My name is Valerie and I am excited to use Hubspot to further our business growth!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @VBigham 

Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here 🙂

Best,

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

SAkinola6

Hello my name is Akin, I'm excited to be a part of the community. I'm open to meeting great minds that can help grow each other and polish our skills.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SAkinola6,

welcome to the Community, we're glad that you've decided to join! 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

RinaldsTrukss

Hi! I am a partner of boutique business advisory company in Riga (Latvia, EU). For a while now have switched from Excel and random CRM systems to HubSpot. And I love it. Powerful tool. So, eager and ready to dive deeper and explore more. 

MMsm

Hello Everyone, I hope to share useful information with you!

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MMsm,

welcome to the Community! 👋  🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

fvaldes

Hi,

New to the group and New to HubSpot.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @fvaldes,

we're glad that you've decided to join, welcome to the Community! 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RinaldsTrukss,

welcome to the Community! I'm glad that HubSpot is helping you manage your business, I hope you'll find many useful tips in our Community! 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

0 Upvotes
MRouse
Participant

Principal consultant with sales responsibility; focus on Retail, Process Optimisation, and Project Management

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MRouse,

welcome to the Community! 👋 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

0 Upvotes
AUgwuchukwu

My name is Ugwuchukwu Amarachi Nancy. I am an entrepreneur and a graduate of Computer Science👩‍💻. I would love to refer to myself as one who creates positive impact and is highly diligent, delivering a given task properly. I have a high leadership and communication skill which I got from my four years of being an Assistant Class Representative. I also have impacted positively into students building team spirit in them and exposing them to STEM and the programming world at large. 

I love being creative🤡, thinking🤔 and surfing the net🌐.

Am learning a skill in Inbound marketing to help boost my business. Am looking forward to meeting more people with like minds too😇

DNkansah
Participant

You are welcome
0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AUgwuchukwu,

it's great to have you here, welcome to the Community! 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Bmichael4

Hi all. My name is Buezor Michael, I am from Nigeria.

I joined HubSpot to learn about content writing as I am new in the ecosystem and want to do more blogging and writing. 

I hope to get friends here who will help me as I grow my writing skills.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bmichael4

thank you for the great introduction. We're glad that you've joined our Community! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

0 Upvotes
ANazlawy

Hello Clase Mates it's nice to being here in HubSpots. 
My name is Amr started my career in sales in 2004 and now I am trying to be more educated and updated to improve my sales and mangment skills. 
I really appreciate HubSpot academy for the free course and my best wishes for all here  

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ANazlawy,

Welcome to the Community! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the Academy Courses. 

Best wishes,

Kristen

0 Upvotes