Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2,962 Replies 2,962
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ShayLo, welcome to the Community! 👋 We're glad you participating in the World Certification Week, learning for a good cause! 👍

Mia 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

miljkovicmisa
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hello everyone, I'm Milos and I am a Web Developer from Greece.
I've been a part of the community for a little over two weeks and it's been really great to learn new stuff as well as assisting others too.
Thumbs up to all the people behind the scenes, moderators and community managers for maintaing this very useful tool for us! Keep up the good work!
🙂

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much @miljkovicmisa, we really appreciate it! 🙂 Welcome to the Community! 

Mia, Community Team 

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

0 Upvotes
Blessing
Participant

Hi everyone, I'm Blessing and I'm new here. Looking forward to interchange of experiences and knowledge.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community @Blessing, we're glad you joined! 🙂 

Mia 

0 Upvotes
Vika
Participant

Hello! I am Vika, I am currently located in China and I am the Marketing Director of GoExpts a startup inside the WeChat ecosystem which helps foreign communities to adjust to life in China. I am new to this position so I will invest the first 3 months learning with and from you all! Very excited to see how I can apply some best practices to my niche inside the WeChat ecosystem. 🙂

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vika, welcome to the Community! We're glad you find our content helpful! 

Mia

0 Upvotes
iamsanmenon

Hello! I am Sandhya Menon from India. I have been a digital marketing enthusiast from during college and a professional now with 7 years of experience. Excited to join the HubSpot community. Looking forward to a lot more of meaningful conversations. Thanks. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @iamsanmenon, welcome to the Community, we're glad you're here! 🙂 

Mia 

0 Upvotes
redante

Hello! My name is Redante. I live and work in the Washington DC area. I've worked mostly for nonprofits as a web content and digital manager for various nonprofit organizations since 2006. I am interested in learning more and enhancing my skills in content marketing, content strategy, and writing. Glad to have joined this community and looking forward to interacting with folks here! 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @redante, we're glad you joined the Community!

Mia 

0 Upvotes
cchristiansen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi everyone! My name is Chloe and I'm a Customer Success Manager here at HubSpot. My favorite tools to consult on are Sequences & Campaigns. Happy to be a resource to any and all Community members here. 😊

ReneThompsonKY
Participant

Hi, I'm Rene' and I'm just getting started. As my grandfather used to say, "If I were any greener, you'd mow me twice a day. I work for an advocacy center for people with disabilities as the social media director.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ReneThompsonKY, welcome to the Community! 👋 That's one funny saying, thank you for sharing! 😀

0 Upvotes
MAnderson49

Good Evening! My name is Michelle, I am from the Midwest looking to start a career as a freelance writer. I am looking to use these courses to be as knowledgable as possible. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @MAnderson49! We're glad you find our courses and the Community helpful! 

Mia 

0 Upvotes
JRINCON

HOLA SOY JOSE JUAN Y SOY EMPRENDEDOR EN NETWORK MARKETING,ADEMAS DE SER TERAPEUTA EN BIOMAGNETISMO.SOY DE MONTERREY NUEVO LEON .MEXICO,Y ESTOY AQUI  PARA APRENDER Y COMPARTIR EXPERIENCIAS.QUIERO APRENDER A SABER USAR ANUNCIOS O PUBLICACIONES EFECTIVAS PARA ATRAER CLIENTES POTENCIALES A MI RED DE MERCADEO,ASI COMO CAPTAR MUCHOS PACIENTES PARA MIS TERAPIAS.

Satyabrata1998

Hi. I am Satyabrata Dhar. Am very much please to join with you
OEdozie

Hi

I'm Obinna a marketing enthusiast looking to gain industry skills to help brands improve visibility and make more sales.

Pleased to be here.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OEdozie! 👋 We're glad you're using the Community!  

Mia

0 Upvotes
Satyabrata1998

Hiii. I am Satyabrata Dhar. Thanks for great content