Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2,963 Replies 2,963
NBrown6
Participant

Hi. I'm Nassir and started using Hubspot in 2020.  I have a financial advising business in Cape Town, South Africa.  Hope to learn from the community on how best to use Hubspot and maybe in future to contribute.

CSears5
Participant

Hi, I'm Cecilia. Spend a lot of time in HubSpot - cold calling, cleaning up data, updating current records, requesting uploads of new contacts.  No video access, unfortunately. 

0 Upvotes
KykeFernandez
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hey Hubspotters!  I am Kyke.  A passionate profesional of marketing, technology and HubSpot... off course.  I run Detonika, my second HubSpot Solution Partner company in Colombia.  I am in the network since 2012 and was the first Latam Agency Partner. I belong to the Education Partner Program too and lead the HUG Bogotá since its creation in 2014.

I'm here to learn from you and to have fun, a lot of fun 😎

If I can help you with anything, don't hesitate in contact me. enrique@detonika.com

And don't forget to have fun!

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola @KykeFernandez 

Welcome to the Community and Happy New Year!

You can also introduce yourself to the Spanish Community here 🙂 

Un abrazo

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

GilbertoCu4tro
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Hey all, i'm new here! I'm Gilberto, CEO at  Cu4tromarketing, we´re based in Mexico and operations in all LATAM. I've been using HubSpot since 2015 and its an amazing tool

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola @GilbertoCu4tro 

Welcome to the Community! It's a pleasure to see you here.

You can also introduce yourself to the Spanish Community here 🙂 

Un abrazo

Sharon

0 Upvotes
MHansson
Participant

Hi! Also new to HubSpot and excited to start working with it! 🙂 Hope to see amazing improvements by using this tool

AnaRiq

Hi everyone!!,
I´m Ana, writing to you directly from Mexico City. I am kind of new at HubSpot, but I am already loving it 😋💛.

I am currently part of the Cu4tromarketing team as New Business, so my challenge has been to reach new clients and make them fall in love with Inbound. Looking forward to what this community will bring. 

MeginVA
Participant

Hello fellow HubSpot people!

I've been using HubSpot for about 6 years now. Best. App. Ever! Have used Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, MailChimp, Salesforce, Outreach... so I figure I have some basis to compare. Most recently, I've started to help small and medium businesses with HubSpot implementation and have found some really cool ways to use different functionalities creatively (tracking contracts in a regulated industry; building a full sales, estimating, operations, finance deal process). 

So excited to join this community! 

chriseichels
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hi there,

New to the community, but already an experienced HubSpot user. I'm working at a Dutch digital marketing agency and have several customers where I use HubSpot. Amazing to get in touch with you guys and share information. Have a great day!

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @chriseichels @AmyLou @scottfox 

Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here! 🙂

Best

Sharon

scottfox
Participant

Hey all, i'm new here! I'm Scott, the head of operations at HungryHungry. I've been using HubSpot a while at my previous role as well as here, bit of a workflow geek 🤓

AmyLou
Top Contributor

Hello Everyone!

I'm Amy-Lou, I've been enjoying the HubSpot Academy quite a bit. Excited to expand my knowledge of Hubspot.

nsabria

Hey amy, nice to meet you ,  i am new here , and excited to learn more about hubspot, currently i am working on a site related to best crossbows , can you tell me how Hubspot can help me or guide me about this.

Keli100

Hi! I'm Keli and I'm new to the Education Partner Program. Right now I'm planning my fall social media course for university students, exploring certifications and lessons. I'm excited to learn more and help my students jump into experiential learning while they earn certifications.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Keli100! We're glad to have you here 🙂 

0 Upvotes
MelFell

Hi!!  I'm MelFell!! 

I'm a sales representative for a national cabinet dealer for residential and commercial companies in the Nashville, TN area.

I'm loving Hubspot so far and looking forward to learning from you all!

TIA!!!💪

JoAnnAtTheShore
Participant

Hello I am JoAnn Donahue. I am new to the platform and right now I am using the Free version and will upgrading the Starter Sales shortly.  Excited to learn! 

hasanmahmood
Contributor

Hi 

I am Hasan. I love HubSpot. I know little bit Zoho and Salesforce. I love to work with HubSpot. Thanks

0 Upvotes
xpthegreek

Hi Im Greg(thegreek) just sayin HELLO WORLD!

Anu
Contributor

Hi! I am Anu, I have been using Hubspot since 2016. I am from Boston and I work in a startup where I set up the entire inbound lead generation engine from scratch. I love working with workflows and  I have built over a 100 workflows so far, here is a picture of the most complex one I created.Image uploaded from iOS (1) copy.jpg